Hi, We are a month old shopify store and have placed ads that are getting many click throughs but no conversions. I would be grateful for any help/constructive criticism on our site. Thanks so much!
Hey there! Great job on continuing to put efforts and seeking feedback. You’ve created a great store with an interesting niche. Here are a few suggestions I have for you
Consider adding product badges like "Best-Seller", "Few Left" or "Sale".
Use Mode Magic to do this. Its free to install and you get 10 free credits to start with. It has a few forever free badges which you can start using right away!
Hoping the points would help you in improving your store
Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any concerns, happy to help.
Glad to hear that your business has been running for 1 month so far - it’s been extremely hard to make a profit during the pandemic, but I believe you can overcome it. I love the dreamy vibe and the purple tone of your store - it looks so soft and girly.
As there is always room for improvement, here are some recommendations that I have for your store:
1, Use semi-transparent header to increase the height of the hero banner. It seems that the full-screen hero banner is taking the spotlight for the home page, but you can make it even more impressive with a semi-transparent header. If possible, please reduce the unnecessary blank space by enlarging the menu tabs and icons, or dwindling the logo size.
2, Add spectacular text messages on your spectacular hero banner. It’s great to add a CTA button for better conversion, but it’s also a great choice to share your store’s value to your customers. It also makes the banner look informative and professional.
3, Enrich your homepage with even more information for your customers. Following are some sections and sample design that you can refer to:
Overall, your store is built well - I can see your time and effort put on it. I hope these suggestions can make your store more professional! If you are interested in our sample templates, feel free to check it at: https://pagefly.io/pages/templates
You can give us a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question. Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!
Hello @tracy88, I hope you are doing good! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- You should make your store aesthetically appealing. Currently, it looks dull.
- Add testimonials on the homepage. Add a review carousel.
- Add a sticky header.
- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.
- Give rewards to your customers.
- Add an attractive popup with a discount code to entice customers to signup for the newsletter. Once you have the email of the customers. It's easy to target them with a targeted email.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!