Your feedback is highly appreciated

Tourist
5 0 0

Hello,

• I hope i can get feedback on product,Website  design and if there any modifications need to be made.

I started 12 days ago and had 2 sales however, I am not sure what is the correct expectations I need to set for the fist couple of month, noting that i had ads with around 50 USD.

But the 2 sales came from instagram follower and FB invitation.

www.pandicornfactory.com

Thanks in advance.

Karim

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
413 21 84

Hi @Karim87 

I just took a look at your store and I think it looks really good. There are just a few minor things that I might consider changing

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

I wasn't able to find reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

You might consider adding a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Did you think about adding a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

If you found this review useful I created an email course here https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course where you can learn more ways to convert your customers

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you for your fast reply and valuable feedback will defently work on all mentioned points.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
413 21 84

OK Sounds great you are welcome @Karim87 best of luck

1 Like
Globetrotter
690 41 157

Hi ,

Store looks good and has decent potential to drive sales.
Its hard to tell, why you can't convert traffic to sales, maybe visitors won't find your store appealing or you just unable to build trust among visitors.
I have reviewed your store and updated you, how to be more appealing and drive sales with better effeciency.
Also this will help you in improving UI which is honestly not that great and overall functionalities.

1. Can you take your logo to left extreme, and align it in parallel to menu.
    Get yourself a login/signin system, I hope you know why!
  2. Get yourself with full width images in the banner, this will improve some looks on the homepage as those images would be the first thing visitor would see on the landing page.
    Can you merge all banner size images to one slider as it will save you a lot of space.
  3. Instead, try adding some intersting things to it like instagram images or testimonials.
     You can consider  adding another section of Frequently Bought/Clicked/Trending/Bestselling products on your home page.
  4.  Add some more social media links.
    Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.

5. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  6. For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  7. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

8. You have around 100 prouducts , it can sometimes make it hard to find the right product for the new user with the type of theme you have so I would suggest you A smart search . The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it is empty https://www.pandicornfactory.com/search?q=. Improving your search, experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors.

9. Try using Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.They offer a free App under 100 products .You Should look for that APP , it is user friendly and easy to use .Check out the features live here. I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Tourist
5 0 0

Thanks Neha for taking the time and these useful tips that I will defently work on.

hopefully it will increase the conversion rate.

0 Likes
Globetrotter
690 41 157

Thank you for your kind words. Happy to help you.
Were you able to download sparq?, You can get it from here. Let me know if you need any help.

@Karim87 wrote:

Thanks Neha for taking the time and these useful tips that I will defently work on.

hopefully it will increase the conversion rate.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 0
Hi,

I added About us page, FAQs, product review, stock running out soon, best selling, removed some banners and added to cart pop up.

Do you think more things need to be done?
0 Likes
Globetrotter
690 41 157

Great, looks a lot better now. Is'nt it?
Atleast try some of the Apps, you feel is worth giving a try.

1 Like

Hi Karim 

It's only been 12 days..... it takes most people 6-24 months to work out how to generate sales so you're already in the right direction. 

Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

1 Like