Your feedback is highly appreciated

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
301 38 53

Hey, @Karim87!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out also.

You have gotten some great tips here and I am glad you have implemented some changes. You have done a great job! What marketing techniques are you using at the moment? Where are you advertising? Are you noticing much traffic to your store?

The first thing that I always look at with new stores are the product descriptions. While your products are well curated you could definitely work on the descriptions. With online stores, there are no sales representatives and so the products literally need to speak for themselves. Instead of listing your products' specs in your current format you should try writing descriptions that persuade the customer to buy the item. Why do they need these products? How will it make their life better? I recommend taking a look at Oberlo's guide on writing a product description that sells here. This will also help you improve your SEO which will bring more traffic to your store organically.

I noticed that you have added your 'About Us' page to your footer, however, it is quite vague. The About Us is probably the most underutilized marketing tool on Online Stores. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. It is the perfect place to highlight a number of objectives such as:

-  Communicate the story of your business and why you started it.
-  Describe the customers or the cause that your business serves.
-  Explain your business model or how your products are made.
-  Put a face to your business, featuring the founders, or, the people on your team.
In short, your online store displays your products available and your "About Us" page should be telling your customer why they should buy from you! I would also move it to your main menu as with a new store, it is important to generate trust for your customers and they will feel more at ease after seeing the about us page straight away. I would also consider moving your contact us page and your FAQ to the main menu also. You want to be transparent with your customers and ensure that the important links are always in clear view for the customer. 

Have you considered using a currency converter? When customers are browsing they love to see their own currency on the store. You can download a free app for this from our Shopify App store hereThe prices will convert automatically based on your customer's location and this creates a pleasant and easy shopping experience for your customers.

Marketing is the most important part of an online store once the groundwork has been done. I know it can be confusing, especially if you're new to selling. You might think that marketing is too complicated or expensive to work for your business. Either way, making a marketing plan is crucial for your business to succeed. You will probably use several tactics to attract and keep customers. Each of these tactics is a part of your marketing strategy, and your marketing plan outlines how and when you use them. Your marketing plan helps you make decisions about who you are trying to reach, what you want to say, and how to get the word out. Understanding your marketing goals can make it easier for you to find the marketing tactics that are right for your store in different parts of your selling cycle. We have put this guide together for merchants to help make marketing easier, check it out here and let me know if you have any questions at all. 

Don't forget we also have a Shopify Academy that features short free courses on various topics like 'SEO Training for Beginners' and 'Grow your Business with Instagram', these have helped our merchants massively and give some excellent tips and tricks. You can enrol at any time here

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes and let me know if you have any further questions at all. I am happy to help in any way that I can! 

Kind regards,
Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
120 8 102

Hi Karim, 

Pandicorn is so cute! Here are my suggestions: 

• The header on your homepage is a little confusing. It is all about Pandicorn, which is adorable, but it looks like your site is selling novelty items. Based on the header image, I would have assumed that you were selling pandicorn merchandise exclusively. I would suggest tying in your pandicorn theme with the novelty items, maybe with an advertising slogan like "Items as Unique as a Pandicorn," or "Pandicorn recommends..."
  • I give this recommendation to all dropshippers, but I would still recommend requesting a sample of each product you sell so that you can take unique product photos of each item. It really will set you apart from the rest of your competitors. Potentially, you could also incorporate the pandicorn theme into your photos by using brightly, rainbow colored backgrounds or something like that.
  • You would definitely be a great store to try influencer marketing with. Carro is a free app that can help you discover influencers who already love your brand. You can send sample products to influencers, who can then help you spread the word about your store through Instagram and other social channels. It may be more effective that your ads currently, especially since your 2 sales came through social media. 

Good luck!

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you Lulu for taking the time for review and the amazing tips, please find the reply as following:

I’m currently advertising through Facebook and instagram through carousel ads for top looked products with about 5 dollars budget targeting people in same country as we only selling in Uae with behavior engaged shopper about 880,000 potential reach.

however i am not feeling its effective as it not generating much traffic and even the visitors don’t do much sessions, so do you think i need to change my stategy?

- Will work on product description and about us within the next couple of days.

- We are working with UAE currency only as we only sell within UAE and not worldwide 

-Definitely will enrol the seo training 

thanks again

Karim

0 Likes