Hi all, recently I started a single product store selling Ceylon Cinnamon. I' de really appreciate it if you could go through the entire store and give me some constructive feedback. Thanks in advance
Store URL: www.ceylonceynamon.com
Hi @Ayash123 !
Congrats on your store! I love it so much!!!! Your colors, logo, layout - very good job! I like your detailed "About us" page, all the images of the products look very eye-catchy. However, I have some recommendations for you.
1. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
2. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
3. Add secure payment badges.
4. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
5. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
6. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, which will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.).
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
I would like to provide my recommendations for entire your store.
1. Home page
You should make the header sticky.
-> Customers even though scroll down or up on the page, they can access the menu anytime. By accessing the header, they can go to other pages to see the store's products. Another important thing on the header is the Search field. The search field needs to be placed prominently so they can search immediately and seamlessly anytime.
2. Collection page https://ceylonceynamon.com/collections/all
- Add a secondary hover image
By adding a secondary hover image on each product image, customers will have a better demonstration of the product when they hovering. (It helps customers in evaluation and comparison).
4, Product page
- Add reviews for each product. They can be the rating star or review the carousel/ widget. People love proofs, and they will trust more when they see good reviews of your product. You can check this guide to know more about review's advantages and how you can apply to your store.
- I see the Return policy on the footer but it's very important for customers when they decide to make purchases if they can see this policy in the product details.
Many customers sometimes wonder that " Can I return this product if I am not satisfied?" or " Is it free if I return this product?". Therefore, Return policy should be front-load and always answer very clearly to these two basic questions before moving into other aspects.
3, Cart page
- Display only the statistic logos of the third party payment on the Cart page
You should need to show the logo to make customers less confused when they are on the cart page. They have to do many activities here.
By displaying logo, this can help to decrease the higher risk of abandoning customer's purchases.
Let make all of them work on the Checkout page.
You can check this guide to know more how to personalize the Cart page
I hope my recommendations can help you to improve better and better. Like it if you feel it helpful or mark it solution.
Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.
I have a few observations on your store from a quick glance:
I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!