Your opinion in my single product store

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi all, recently I started a single product store selling Ceylon Cinnamon. I' de really appreciate it if you could go through the entire store and give me some constructive feedback. Thanks in advance

Store URL: www.ceylonceynamon.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
425 27 127

Hi @Ayash123 !

Congrats on your store! I love it so much!!!! Your colors, logo, layout - very good job! I like your detailed "About us" page, all the  images of the products look very eye-catchy. However, I have some recommendations for you.

1. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

2. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

3. Add secure payment badges.

4. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

5. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

6. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, which will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.).

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Thank you so much for your valuable insights. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Ayash123 

I would like to provide my recommendations for entire your store.

1. Home page

You should make the header sticky. 

Ceylon Cinnamon: The World's Sweetest Medicine! – Ceynamon 2020-07-14 17-52-41.png-> Customers even though scroll down or up on the page, they can access the menu anytime. By accessing the header, they can go to other pages to see the store's products. Another important thing on the header is the Search field.  The search field needs to be placed prominently so they can search immediately and seamlessly anytime.  

2. Collection page https://ceylonceynamon.com/collections/all

- Add a secondary hover image

By adding a secondary hover image on each product image, customers will have a better demonstration of the product when they hovering. (It helps customers in evaluation and comparison). 

Ceylon Cinnamon: The World's Sweetest Medicine! – Ceynamon 2020-07-14 17-57-24.png

4, Product page

- Add reviews for each product. They can be the rating star or review the carousel/ widget. People love proofs, and they will trust more when they see good reviews of your product. You can check this guide to know more about review's advantages and how you can apply to your store. 

- I see the Return policy on the footer but it's very important for customers when they decide to make purchases if they can see this policy in the product details. 

Many customers sometimes wonder that " Can I return this product if I am not satisfied?" or " Is it free if I return this product?". Therefore, Return policy should be front-load and always answer very clearly to these two basic questions before moving into other aspects.

3, Cart page

- Display only the statistic logos of the third party payment on the Cart page

Your Shopping Cart – Ceynamon 2020-07-14 18-06-00.png

You should need to show the logo to make customers less confused when they are on the cart page. They have to do many activities here. 

By displaying logo, this can help to decrease the higher risk of abandoning customer's purchases.

Let make all of them work on the Checkout page.

You can check this guide to know more how to personalize the Cart page 

I hope my recommendations can help you to improve better and better. Like it if you feel it helpful or mark it solution. 

Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

you so much for your inputs. I will work on them for sure. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 16 48

Hey @Ayash123 

Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.

I have a few observations on your store from a quick glance: 

1. Your website performance is not doing well, especially on mobile. Most users might be coming through mobile and a slow loading website can turn users off. Take a look at the performance: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fceylonceynamon.com%2F
  2. The branding and story on the first page is great, but I felt that the content somehow wasn’t telling me WHY I should buy cinnamon. Yeah, I get it it’s a great spice - but why should someone who is your target audience buy it? I think that needs to come out more on the home page.
  3. Add a separate “About Us” page. When a new user lands on your website, they will be looking for signs of trustworthiness. A good, personal about us page makes your brand stand out and connect with users. Your store looks very generic otherwise.
  4. Overall, on “story of sweetness”, product pages, etc. - it’s the same feeling. I’m being educated about the benefits of cinnamon, but there is nothing telling me why I need to buy this product.
  5. Just wanted to say your product images are so classy! This is the right way to do product images, really well done.
  6. Lastly, testimonials and reviews are another way of proving the authenticity and quality of your products. Get some testimonials from your current customers and add them!

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes