Your opinion matters

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello everyone,

I have been learning about dropshipping for few months and spent almost one month to create the store and find winning products I have paid for a number of Ads on FB  & Insta, however I did not get any sales : ( , I am really frustrated, please have a look to the store link below and guide me if any thing need to be corrected, your opinions really matter

www.qagadgets.com

Thanks in advance 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
663 53 119

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @QAG!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! I've taken a look at your online storefront and I have a few suggestions that I would like to discuss with you. I believe making some small changes will help with conversion and sales. 

The first aspect of your website that I noticed was your product selection. You have quite a wide variety of products and this can be very overwhelming for first time visitors. You want to set your store apart from other stores that are doing dropshipping and to do that you would want to find a product niche. A product niche would allow you to market you store for a specific audience. There are a few different resources that can help you find a product niche that will suit your brand and business idea. Be sure to take a read through; Niche Products: How to Find Profitable, In-Demand Products to Sell, Finding Your Niche: 8 Niche Market Examples to Inspire You and 10 Trending Products to Sell in 2019 (And Ideas for How to Market Them).

Once you've chosen your product niche and selected products that follow that niche market, you can then look at improving your product pages. Right now I can see that the product images that you're using are stock images. It's important to really build on your brand and you can do that by showcasing original product photography with original product titles and descriptions. I would suggest shooting your own product images, narrowing down the product titles and creating your own product descriptions. As for product photography, you can pick up some tips and advice from; The Complete Guide to DIY Product Photography

You have quite a lot of icons and pop-up buttons showcasing on your storefront. I would recommend narrowing down the amount of additional icons or buttons on your storefront, such as a the store chat, cart bubble, and currency changer. You can keep these types of aspects for your website as I do think that the functionality that these buttons provide is helpful for running a business, but I would showcase them in a different way. For example, the cart bubble is a little unnecessary as it is already showcased in the main navigation menu in the top right corner of your website, however the chat bubble is a great way to reach out to your customers and to keep them informed. 

Once you've worked on your product niche, product pages, and pop-up buttons then you can get started on the aesthetics of your homepage. I can see that you have a color scheme already chosen and a few select font types that you've been using. The theme of your storefront may change once you have chosen a new niche so that your brand matches your product selection. So, what I would recommend doing is following along to our guides; Homepage Design 101: What to Include on the Front Page of Your Website, and Customizing Your Shopify Theme: How to Use Images, Colors, and Fonts after you've worked on your product niche and simplifying your homepage.

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hi @QAG 

Do you want to build a brand or make quick bucks and not care about your customers ? 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello Karlie, 

Thank you for your feedback, I have made suggested changes, I have narrowed my niche and made three categories ( home& office, tech, and outdoor & lifestyle) , I also removed all unnecessary pop up in the home page, finally , I am going to work in the product images as will. Kindly have a look again and guide me what else I need to do. 

I really appreciate your feedback ,,.,,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
663 53 119

Hello again, @QAG!

Great work so far! I would suggest narrowing your product list down even more than what you have currently. It seems that a lot of the items are out of place, such as the hair bands, body shaper, and tattoo sleeves. What you would want to do is follow one specific market; the resources I've shared with you should be helpful when choosing a market. Tech gadgets would be a market niche that you could follow - since it looks like your website is already headed in that direction. 

Working on product photography will really improve the authenticity of your storefront and will strengthen your brand - so I highly recommend working on that aspect of your storefront. 

I would also look into making your logo image larger on your homepage. The size of the logo is decent right now, but it doesn't necessarily draw attention or stand out. You could also showcase your logo on other pages of your website to really advertise who you are as a brand and to keep a consistency across your storefront. 

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes