This is Mark A here and I have just ventured into starting my own new shopify store. Need all your honest and constructive feedback on it. Thanks so much in advance!
Hello @Marka777, I hope you are doing well! Here are few suggestions that you can work on:
- You need to work on your store's aesthetics. Make your store attractive and interactive enough to capture visitors' attention and convert them into paying customers.
- Add attractive slider images with a call to action button on it.
- After the slider images, display the product and its features with a call to action button.
- Being a single product store, I would recommend you to add an engaging video of the product to grab visitors' attention.
- Add web push notifications to retarget your visitors even when they are not in your store without getting their email addresses. You can target customers in real-time. It helps to bring back the customers to the store.
- You can add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!