Your thoughts on my new store!

Marka777
1 0 0

Hi there,

This is Mark A here and I have just ventured into starting my own new shopify store. Need all your honest and constructive feedback on it. Thanks so much in advance!

https://allyouressential.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
TylerJordan1
11 0 0

I feel like it could use a little bit of a designer's touch.

Let me know if you need any help, I am a full-time graphic/web/UI designer.

-Tyler Jordan

ronaldtylerjordan.com

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2437 141 440

Hello @Marka777, I hope you are doing well! Here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- You need to work on your store's aesthetics. Make your store attractive and interactive enough to capture visitors' attention and convert them into paying customers.

- Add attractive slider images with a call to action button on it.

- After the slider images, display the product and its features with a call to action button.

- Being a single product store, I would recommend you to add an engaging video of the product to grab visitors' attention.

- Add web push notifications to retarget your visitors even when they are not in your store without getting their email addresses. You can target customers in real-time. It helps to bring back the customers to the store.

- You can add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes