I just had look into your website. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your site.
-> Check this image https://snipboard.io/DoNQir.jpg, You can reduce your menu list it's not looking good.
-> You can reduce item prices.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> Have you created your website social media pages? I am unable to find your website social media pages. You create and add it into your website. And increase your followers through social media pages.
-> I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
Congratulation for your store.
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Hey @snazzyshirt welcome to the Shopify family.
I checked your store and it is neat. I would like to share a couple of feedbacks,
1. Add FAQ to your page (footer navigation), this will help to answer some of the most common questions customers have about your products.
2. There's needs to be a UI fix, please check (Top Nav and Helpline number is getting overlapped)
2. Invite customers to be part of your community. You can set up a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
3. Add an 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand , making a strong impression on curious customers.
4. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Reduce the number of options at top navigation bar, keep it clean.
5. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse homepage itself. Also adding product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency.
Hope this helps.