Zero conversions after thousands of visits.

Highlighted
1 0 1
So. I know this is a big topic. But I'm interested in feedback.

Please check out snazzyshirt.com.

Don't even ASK what I paid for that name.

I'm so all in on developing this site. It is, however, glaringly obvious that after 10000 unique visits and zero sales, something is horribly wrong.

Is it the designs of the shirts? Literally one design can sell thousands. I've seen it happen. So I'm not sure it's that.

I'm thinking there is something fundamentally wrong with the store itself.

Overall design?

Poor funnel?

No trust?

Can't get trust without sales and I'm not cheating.

I realize my seo is ongoing. So for that I'm ok. I know what needs to be done. Seriously considering a complete and total redesign.

Speed?

Load time?

Annoying categories?

Not enough categories?

This isn't personal, it's business. I don't need nor want any flattery. I need real world fixes to make this a reality.

To say I have a lot of money currently invested is an understatement.

If you are an experienced and provable success, I'm open to working together. I have the budget, I need the help from others. I promise I'll make it worth your time. I know this is a viable market.

My next thoughts are to destroy the entire site right now and start over. I can keep the merch, cut down anything not up to par. Cut down on options as I think part might just be too many options.

Then streamline the funnel.

Help!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1845 34 212

Hello,

I just had look into your website. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your site.

-> Check this image https://snipboard.io/DoNQir.jpg, You can reduce your menu list it's not looking good.

-> You can reduce item prices.

-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

-> Have you created your website social media pages? I am unable to find your website social media pages. You create and add it into your website. And increase your followers through social media pages.

->  I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.

Thanks,

Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1432 84 182

Dear snazzyshirt,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Page loading Speed - Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 2-10  .
  • Header - Improve your Header. Example of Good Headersnazztstru.png
  • Improve your Footer.
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color ., font images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Featured / Bestseller products - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product page layout needs to improve. Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Do some basic on-page seo
  • Index all product at Google
Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
140 13 68

Hey @snazzyshirt  welcome to the Shopify family.

I checked your store and it is neat. I would like to share a couple of feedbacks,

1. Add FAQ to your page (footer navigation), this will help to answer some of the most common questions customers have about your products. 

2. There's needs to be a UI fix, please check (Top Nav and Helpline number is getting overlapped)
Screenshot 2020-06-03 at 4.02.54 PM.png

2. Invite customers to be part of your community. You can set up a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.

3. Add an 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand , making a strong impression on curious customers.

4. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Reduce the number of options at top navigation bar, keep it clean.

5. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse homepage itself. Also adding product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. 

Hope this helps.
Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes