a feedback about my store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
7 1 0

hi guys,i just lunch my fitness store and I would if you give me you feedback about it.

fitness-pathway.com

thank you in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1450 87 188

This is an accepted solution.

Dear samyben,

Congratulation for your store.

Hope following suggestion will help you.

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 16-25 
  • Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Add to Cart icon - Prompt users to direct add products to cart without visiting the cart page.
  • Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color ., font images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page 
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Featured / Bestseller products - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Testimonials - They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
  • Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels , product quick view - All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user-friendly.
  • Sticky Buy now or add to cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Currency symbol is not showing properly

fitnesscueerncy.png

Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
245 18 63

Hello @samyben,

Congratulations on your new store. It's looking nice. I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Please make the letter case of main menu items consistent. Either make the menu items all uppercase  or camel-case (like Home )

2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.

3. Add business address or email id in  Contact Us page for better customer interaction.

4. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged

5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

6. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having social media is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.

7. Use the same font for the whole website. 

8. Add more payment options other than PayPal which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.

9. Remove the section for email Newsletter from the Home page (above the footer) as it is already added in the footer.

10. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @samyben,

I'm Victor and happy to share some thoughts on your home page first.

You should feature your Collections in Homepage, under the Best seller section, you can feature your collections to show visitors what type of Product you offering, there're many ways to show the broad range of your products, you can check it here

One more thing, I'm a little confused with how you capitalize characters, should make them united in style.

You can check out these template for Homepage to build one quickly,

I hope you find this helpful,

Cheers

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
147 14 68

Hi @samyben ,

I checked your website and it looks good. I would like to share a couple of feedbacks.

1. At the footer of your page, I noticed that there is "Theme by Debutify". I suggest you remove this.

2. Keep the featured product in your homepage short and crisp. Right now, there are a lot of images associated to this product which need not be shown in homepage. Keep 2-3 good high quality images, and in the product details page, you may show the remaining. This will help maintain a clean homepage, which will help keep customers engaged.

3. I felt that your website is not maintaining uniformity w.r.t text placement, image size, letter cases etc. I would suggest to maintain uniformity across all your pages to help you in growing engagement and increasing the chances of conversion.

4. Catalog page should be more personalised to increase conversions and improving credibility. Use one image instead of multiple images for products in catalog page -> this will help in giving an overall freshness to your catalog page.

5. Adding product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Low on Stock can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. I have applied this to one of your products (see image). I had noticed that you have given trust badges, but applying them on product catalog images will grab more attention of customers and nudge them to purchase better than otherwise.
yo.png

Do let me know if you need any help, I'm happy to be of assistance.

Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 1 0

i am thankful to you .you wasn't just helpful but insane.you are the best

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 1 0

yes it was really helpful.thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 1 0

i did some improvement on my store but the main problem that i still have is the mobile speed,what's can i do to increase it

my store link:fitness-pathway.com

i use the debutify theme

thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 1 0

i did some improvement on my store but the main problem that i still have is the mobile speed,what's can i do to increase it

my store link:fitness-pathway.com

i use the debutify theme

thanks in advance

0 Likes