alot of traffic

Excursionist
217 0 5

i had a record day with traffic other day with 2456 people on my store but only a few sales. need some help with that. www.thestripesinme.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

hey, unfortunately a lot of traffic does not always mean a lot of sales... and if that's the case you might be probably spending a lot of money in ads without having any return of your investment. What I would recommend you is to define a very specific target for your ads and when you find the right audience then increase either the ad spending or the targeted audience. What is your current conversion rate and where did most of the sales come from?

We help eCommerce people achieve their Goals! Visit us on: Webmefy.com
0 Likes
Excursionist
217 0 5

i don't do ads, my brother does it for free for me 

0 Likes

ok, so my question is really... where does your traffic comes from?

0 Likes
Excursionist
217 0 5

our traffic comes from google, friends, word of mouth, good customer service, instagram.

0 Likes

do you know how much conversion rate do you have for any traffic source and which is the best target for your store? This is what you would like to know, because any traffic source/target will have different converion rates and in my opinion you will have to concentrate first in finding the right target(s)/traffic source(s), then once you have that sorted out, improve your results for those and then move to the next.

0 Likes