any comments on my website?

Highlighted
1 0 1

My website jaybock.ca has not been getting any sales. Is there a problem with the products I am selling? Should I look for different products to sell?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1905 120 299

Dear @zvi40 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Add favicon and logo can be improved
  • Header and Footer Area need to Improve
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust 
  • Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page. 
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @zvi40, I'm Richard CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. 

First thing first, congratz on your new store! I've visited your store and overall I think your store is quite neat. I have some comments for your store. I hope they help you to improve the store and gain more sales

1.  Sticky header

To save time for your customers to surf through your website, it's best to include a sticky header. 

Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 16.34.11.png

2. Add link to this collection section

When i scroll down and encounter this section I think it's really pretty however when I try to click on it, turn out it is only a picture section. I think you should take advantage of all section on your homepage since its the front door of your store. 

=> Try to add links on pictures that direct customers to different collection. 

Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 16.34.52.png
3. Collection Page

There are some things you should take into consideration about your collection page:

Use ‘Load More’ Instead of Endless Scrolling and Pagination (in your case you are using Pagination loading schema): the Pagination is difficult to click for mobile device. Furthermore, there is only 2 navigation button so when customers want to look back at the products in page 1 they might have to click 2 times and wait for a while for the page to load.

Use Swatches to Indicate Color Variations 

Have a Secondary Hover Image (providing an extra look for your products can increase the likeliness for customers to click and go to the product page)

4. Product Page

Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 16.55.39.png

- The product description should be written with Both ‘Bullet Lists’ and ‘Blocks of Text’. Bullets are nice, you don’t feel like you are reading a novel while block of text describing clearly what that product might give you is good. It allows users to access the information in whichever way they prefer.

- Only include from 3-5 images for the product page. You are providing so many pictures for this product and it might make your customers feel confused on where to click on and which picture to see. 

- The size variant 'good' is kind of ambiguous and I dont recommend you to wording the variant like this

Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 17.18.28.png

A page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

I hope those ideas can be useful. If they are, please like (and mark it as solution) Thank you in advance. 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey, @zvi40 awesome site you have.

did you run some paid ads?

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
428 16 92

Hi @zvi40 welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.

Build confidence by using social proof: Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes