any feedback

Highlighted
1 0 0

After working 2 weeks on the design of my store I have launched it and now it is live. I would appreciate any feedback about what works and might need to be changed or improved. Here is the URL address: https://blenshop1.com/  My store sells women's, men's home & décor ,outdoor, kids and accessories  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 1 12

Hey @botanesh12, I hope you are doing fine!

Congratulations on your store!

Your store looks absolutely fantastic no doubt there, the home page and layout colors everything is great. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little organized and descriptive it will surely help customers to understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example. 

In addition, I checked your website's On-Page SEO score and it wasn't looking good. I'd strongly suggest you work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions and increased sales. 

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps you achieve your goals. 

Good luck with the store.

Have a nice day!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @botanesh12 

PageFly would like to have some feedback on your store:

About Homepage

Homepage and the banner is the first impression customers have on your store. So improve the effectiveness of this page would increase the change to catch the customers attention and stay on your store.

Sticky header: it would be great to make the header sticky, it helps users navigate through your store easily. Customers won't need to scroll up every time they need to find the main menu.

Banner: your banner does not have any clickable CTAs. The SHOP NOW on your banner is not helpful. You can consider adding more slides to the banner, and having real CTAs on them. Customers will need a direction when landing on your page.

PageFly_0-1605404736529.png

This section also needs to have clickable CTAs.  

PageFly_1-1605404736812.png

Social proof: Having testimonials section on the Homepage would help you build trust with your customers.

Add to Cart / Buy Now Button: Showing those buttons on the Homepage can make the purchase easier for customers 

Hover effect: Customers can have more information about the product if they can view the second product images when hovering over the products.

Pop-up: Pop-up and a small discount help allow you to get customers' email. From this list, you can create a email marketing campaign and find leads. 

Footer: you can add a contact form to this section instead of telling customers to go to other page. Keep the customers on the journey to the purchase should be the top priority,

PageFly_2-1605404736399.png

Product page

Product image: I would be better if you can use your photos instead of the stock photos. it may be useful to prove the origin of the goods and increase the trustworthiness of your store. The stock images for product images would be harmful for your brand.

Color swatches: the products on your make the product page more appealing, especially when your store has many fashion products with different color variants. It also help customers choose color easier.

In addition to the product description, you will need to show more information like Shipping, Warranty, and Refund policies on the product page. It will prevent customers from going to other pages to find those information, they need to focus on the customer journey.

Many products on your website have 50 reviews, it would make customers have a doubt about the credibility of the reviews. 

You can also re-design the product description and review sections. Too many reviews will stretch your page and create a big blank space.

PageFly_3-1605404736572.png

For the fashion / clothing products, a size chart would be useful for customers. You can consider it under the product description.

Those are some of my options to improve your store. Please hit like and mark solution if they are useful for you. 

Good luck on your store

PageFly

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1508 75 256

Hello @botanesh12, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback:

- Display the collection that you have on the homepage.

- Create a drop-down menu in every collection in the header menu.

Add loyalty program. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

- You can add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes