anyone available for feedback on my store please?

Highlighted
2 0 0
I recently started my Shopify online store selling art and jewelry. I’m trying to do research on all topics how to set it up, tips, videos etc but now I’m even more overwhelmed and just don’t know what to focus on first. SEO? Product descriptions? I still have so many items to add but should I focus on traffic first? Or store design? I would appreciate any tips and suggestions! Thank you!
https://mysteryartandjewelry.com
0 Likes
Trailblazer
525 32 126

Hey,

It seems you have worked quite a lot, as store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at it place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a

lot better sales.

1.  Logo is not professional enough just simple text, favicon barely visible.
  2. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products.
    For some sales in the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a separate sale page for discounted products
  3. Add a better and clear description for your products.
    Add some social links to the footer for better connectivity.
    You should add terms and condition, refund, shipping and privacy policy page, it’s good for SEO purpose in the footer. 
  4. You have around  60 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for you visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also your search page is bit off and empty https://mysteryartandjewelry.com/search?q=  Don't you think if suggestions are offered to searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  5. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1665 24 174

Hello,

I just had look into your website.

I am unable to find refund policies, You can add your store refund policy page in the footer part or header part of your store under home page, having a well-thought-out return policy clearly displayed in your store is key to attracting and keeping your customers. Simply You should give confidence to your customers.
I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
And you can add trust badges in your store, It helps to your visitors to stay on your site more time and they trust your store easily.
Your store have Facebook and Instagram pages? I am unable to find to it on your store.
I suggest you can provide your social media pages on your website. And you can promote your products on social media pages, It helps for increasing of your visitors.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
2 0 0
Thank you for everyones feedback. That was extremely helpful! Time for a few changes! Appreciate your help!
0 Likes
Trailblazer
525 32 126

Thanks for your kind words. Happy to help you.
Let me know if you need any help.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes