)appreciate any feedback and suggestions on my store (no sale)

Highlighted
3 0 0

Will appreciate any feedback and suggestions on my store .

help me to git selle

www.yucanbuy.com

thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1897 37 227

Hello,

I just had look into your store. It's looking good. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> Have you created your website social media pages? I am unable to find your website social media pages. You create and add it into your website. And increase your followers through social media pages.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1584 95 223

Dear nma,

Congratulation for your store.

Hope following suggestion will help you:

• Page loading Speed - Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 16-25
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Featured / Bestseller products - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
  • Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels , product quick view - All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user-friendly.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
68 2 13

Hello @nma 

I've visited your store and I'm really happy to see the list of products that you have on offer, I do see your sales problem that you are facing on your store. I do feel it because of the interactive methods on your site and the user flow needs a revamp. the site is not much optimized for a responsive one, as u switch to mobile it loads very differently the site feels a little unfinished and the UI feels dated, I feel it does not draw enough attention to your customers or catches enough attention to make them be on your page to view enough products. I'm from a graphics background and I feel I can give you some suggestions on improving the visual appeal of your stores and which in turn and increase the traffic to your website and also increase sales.

1. I would suggest changing the UI to a better some, by adding a better landing page, something a little more attractive that can catch the attention more. the landing page is lacking a good big picture and more of a carousel of offers that you have provided on the site. the picture that you have kept is an offer, which is good, but the gradient is making it very dull and the whole purpose of it is killing it. the banners that you keep should have. CTA buttons as they lead to the offer specific page or products  so I suggest you look into implementing that 

2. categorization is very important for a product selling site, especially when it has a lot of types of products like yours, suggest adding a category option and filters for better navigation through the pages and the product catalog page. right now just dumping a lot of products onto the landing page makes it less attractive and noisy, reducing the clustering with the products for a better clean UI, and its always easier on the eyes. 

3. Add a blog page o talk about your site, also a testimonial page to show experiences of users on your page builds the trust factor and makes users buy more from your site and also off a good trusted transaction page for the buy orders with shipping. The FAQ page is also an important user page where it would help the user understand the site better and it would be a good addition to your store and also builds easiness of using the site. 

4. Product labels can help in making better understanding to the customer regarding your products and can also increase in sales, ill leave the link below of an app that can help you out with that.

Take care 

Stay Safe 

Zabu

https://bit.ly/2X7KHdA

Increasing Sales one Sticker at a time
https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
173 16 74

Hey @nma ,

Hope your business is going fine during these difficult times. I have a couple of tips that I would like to share with you:

1. Your homepage main banner needs to be looked upon, as it's not eye-catching. Use a high quality image with less wordings. Right now there's a text on top of a text which doesn't seem right.
Screenshot 2020-06-01 at 6.31.14 PM.png

2. Homepage feels a bit too cluttered now. Having collections like best seller, new arrivals is fine, but the remaining ones can be moved to a separate page (you can name them Collections) and keep it there. Reducing website clutter will help increase your conversion rates.

3. Catalog page should be more personalised to increase conversions and improving credibility. Use one image instead of multiple images for products in catalog page -> this will help in giving an overall freshness to your catalog page. Also, make sure you use high quality images.

4. Images in Product Description (product details page) are far too big, and pixelated. Also there's no uniformity maintained w.r.t text placement, image placement etc. I would suggest to maintain uniformity across all your pages to help you in growing engagement and increasing the chances of conversion.

5. Adding product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Low on Stock can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency.  Having more graphic stickers rather than tags will stand out and grab customers attention faster. (I have noticed that you have applied tags mentioning discount, but I felt that it is a bit small and not eye-catching. Check out the image below)
Before -> Screenshot 2020-06-01 at 6.49.05 PM.png
After -> after.png

Do let me know if you require any more help, I'm happy to be of assistance.

Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Offering free store consultation for increased sales and conversions
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
304 23 83

Hello @nma,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice store! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Center align the main menu (menu with Home, Catalog links).

2. Instead of a single Catalog link to list all products, add product sub-categories so that it's easy to go to each section from any page.

3. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged

4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

5. Instead of adding social media links to the very end, add them to the footer section where you've included links like Search, Privacy Policy. 

6. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.

7. Add more payment options other than PayPal which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.

8. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.

9. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
1 Like