bill paid!

tevinedgecombe
2 0 0

hi good day i just paid my outstanding bill and now trying to re-open my store but it wont let me in. keeps saying store error 

0 Likes
Lilith
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
493 56 133

Hi, @tevinedgecombe!

My name is Lilith, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

The error that you're seeing when you try to log in, do you have a screenshot of that?

If you log in and it asks you to select a plan and pay the outstanding bill, this could be that the payment method you chose may have failed due to insufficient funds, canceled or expired card, or PayPal's fund transfers that take 5 business days to process on new accounts.

I'd recommend checking your payment method to make sure you have enough funds on the card to complete the payment for any outstanding bills and the payment for the subscription for the new month.

Let me know how you do with the information above! I'm happy to answer any questions you think of as you work on your business.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
tevinedgecombe
2 0 0

Hi thanks for the reply.the outstanding bill was paid successfuly did not decline. What should i do next. 

Everytime i click the green button that says re-open store a error saying contact surport for help. 

0 Likes
Lilith
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
493 56 133

@tevinedgecombe have you had a chance to reach out to our support teams regarding this?

Normally if a card is declined it will ask you to try again. On the other hand, if the card were accepted successfully, you'd receive a confirmation and access to the store immediately.

It sounds like there may have been some trouble with the card. A card can be rejected for various reasons, but the most common are these:

• Insufficient funds on the card
  • Compromised card
  • Validating information doesn't match the one for your card account
  • The card is not issued by a recognized physical bank
  • Expired card
  • It's a pre-paid card that hasn't had the issuer enable recurring payments

Of course, there are other reasons, but the ones there are the most common reasons we see merchants have their cards rejected. If none of those apply to you or you're not sure, you can reach out to our 24/7 live support teams using this link. The team will be able to authenticate you and check on the detailed errors of any payments you attempted on your account.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes