brand new store, literally no activity besides traffic

maekhtear
2 0 0

Hello folks,

I am new to the game and thinking that I must have done something incorrect since I activated my store live yesterday. I see i am getting people to the store(online store sessions) but literally no one is adding anything to the cart, let alone checking out and making any revenues. Can someone take a look at my store and let me know if there is something that I might be missing please. store is https://charmingkarma.com/

Cheers,

Moin

0 Likes
maekhtear
2 0 0
0 Likes
Aizada
Shopify Partner
385 34 156

Hi @maekhtear 

You are not alone, there are a lot of merchants out there that cannot get started with sales as well. Also, I am sure you are aware of it, but still, it might be quite challenging starting selling at this moment, since a lot of people are facing financial constraints because of not being able to go to work.  I also want to mention that you have great products, all you need is a better site and that requires some investments. With that being said, let's hop on to the tips that will help you improve the sales rate: 

Product page 

-Write product descriptions. They not only affect SEO but also help customers make choices. 

-Use better product images

-Add a sizing chart 

-Allow zooming into the images, to see the fabric and smaller details 

Functionality 

-Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

-90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  GrowaveWe have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available also.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes

Dear maekhtear,

Congratulation for your store.

We’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

1.Social Platform Instagram is not working.

2. Have a smart search option.A slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing.  Example of Good Header

3. Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look and also highlight your newsletter sign up so people who follow your brand will receive more updates about promotions and sales.

4. Collection page should have a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc.  Example of Good Collection Page 

5. A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.  Example of Nice Home page

6. Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button etc, at product page. Example of Ideal Product Page

7. Header and Footer Area need to Improve

8. Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

9 .You need to High hight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )

10.  Add banner slider with CTA button at Homepage

11. Add Faqs page

12. Logo need to improve

13. Images of products are not good

14. Do some basic seo.

If you need any help please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes