having issues linking my instagram have another post for that

thanks

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1060 120 236

Hey, @Caked 

Great looking store. I'm really liking that your top navigation is expanded out showing all of the various product categories that you have in stock. This will help your customers find what they are looking for easier. Another thing I would suggest is a product recommender app. These are Shoppable quizzes to drive sales, advise customers on finding the right products for them, and help them make confident purchasing decisions. Here is a couple that I would recommend:

Hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Caked
3 0 0
thanks dirk

will definitely look into it
0 Likes

Hi @Caked,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder.

Congrats on your store. You must spend many time on it. 

I just took a look and checked your home page and want to give you some comments. I hope this will help!

Firstly, you should check the page speed to see it runs fast or slow. You can use this tool: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/

Please check result of your page and improve it.

You can also refer to this article to get more tips to personalize your e-commerce store. Or this guide to know how to optimize conversion rate for your store.

- Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access to menu navigation and see all collections or other pages (Blog, About us, Contact...) you're having although they scroll down or up on your page.

PageFly - ecommerce conversion rate optimization solution for Shopify 2020-11-02 13-02-09.png

However with your current website, to do this you need to make the header smaller so that when the header is sticky, it will not occupy your other content on your page.

- Show your collections at the top of the page

You should show all categories you have right on your home page and put it at the top of the page (below the hero banner) so that customers will have an overview of your collections in your store.

If customers want to buy any product, they can click on the collection of that product.

- Use Load More/ Pagination instead of See more button for product list

With Load More/ Pagination feature, customers can see all your best seller products while they can still continue to visit your homepage

Caked South Africa - SA Makeup distributor for brands worldwide 2020-12-23 08-44-45.png

Add Add-to-cart button inside each product details so customers can add products they want to cart and find other products

- Add secondary images to each product image:

Add secondary images to product images so when customers hover on any product image, they can see other images of products. This helps your products more visual and attractive.

You can consider using a Shopify app builder to do more customization to your page. This is the app I'm working on - PageFly. This app helps you easily customize your any Shopify page and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, you can like or mark it as a solution. Have a great day!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
551 50 203

Hi @Caked

Have seen your store and has some suggestions for you:

- A small detail that you need to change here. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1608691860406.png

- I think you're using your banners to show the key benefits when shopping on your site, and I suppose it's not effective. Banners are where you show your customers your product photos with some inspirational messages. Of course, you need to add CTA buttons. 

You can create some sections to show the benefits. 

- Add Quickview or Quickshop buttons for your products to allow your customers to see more product details faster.

ConveyLego0612_1-1608692142076.png

- It seems you're trying to connect your Instagram account. Maybe you can think about having an Instagram gallery to show your Instagram content. 

If you want to have one, please check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. The shoppable one might help you increase sales. 

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ Sticky Add to Cart bar

+ Detailed description. For example, ingredients. 

+ More Upsell or Cross-sell methods. For example, product bundles. 

+ More reviews ASAP. 

- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique PDF templates. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @Caked, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

- There is a blank space in the header. It should not be there.

Screenshot (72).png

- Display the collection list on the homepage. 

- Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases sales and helps in retaining your customers.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes