can i get some feedback on my site please =)

salve23414
10 0 0

hey there im trying this out any advice or feedback would be appreciated  thannks

site url

salvecollection.net

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434
Hey Salve,
Keep the below-listed points in mind for optimizing your store:

• The search bar is not enabled in the store theme and hence,is missing from the homepage as well.
  • "Terms and Conditions" are missing from the footer leading to loss of customer trust and belief.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best! 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
salve23414
10 0 0

what do you mean by filters?

0 Likes
appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
1919 37 234

Hello,

I just had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your store, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> I see one of your item in view page, there is no specifications and descriptions you can add the specifications and description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes

Dear salve23414,

Congratulation for your store.

Hope following suggestion will help you:

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 29-35.
  • Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
  • Product page layout needs to improve.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.Example of Good Collection Page
  • Index all your product at Google

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes

Hello @salve23414 ,

I just had a look at your store, your website looks great, there are few suggestions from my side, hope that helps you

• I can only find a few products in each category, try adding more products into your site so that customers will have a lot of options to select so that you might get more sales.
  • Also please try to add SEO friendly titles for your products so that it will be very helpful in marketing your products.
  • I have also noticed that there are no trust badges at the checkout page, adding trust badges makes the customers know that your site is safe to shop and their personal information will be secured and also they are safe at checkout.

If you are a dropshipper then aliexpress would be the best choice to dropship products from, they have millions of products.

To dropship products from aliexpress Droppersstop would be the right app for you, please look into the app if you are interested in dropshipping from aliexpress. It has many features and also a free plan available.

Hope our feedback helps you,

Regards,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Gari
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @salve23414 

Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. I like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. On your homepage, make the top navigation bar fixed - even if the person scrolls down they should be able to navigate to the rest of the pages without having to go to the top. 
  2. I think we could use a wishlist or an Add to Favourites button. This will allow you to send more targeted follow up emails to your shoppers and even notify them if you're running any offers or sales. 
  3. You're already highlighting your products on sale - so that's great. I've seen sometimes that shoppers tend to think of the sale as less important if almost all products seem to be on sale. You could try some kind of variation in your labels - highlight things like new arrival/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can help you do this. You can always look up more styles here.
  4. Some of your products have pretty detailed descriptions - how to use, benefits etc. but others don't have any details at all. It'll be a good idea to get some uniformity there. 

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Garima

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes

@salve23414,

Maybe you are relying too much on images, which I think is the reason why there's no text description. I personally think text description is necessary too. At least you will need to make it clear about shipping cost, shipping time and return policy, these are all essential elements of a product page.

You can take a look at this article to learn more about what to include within a product page and why. 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Filters allows shoppers to refine the product searches based on multiple attributes like price, color, size, and reviews. They appear on category, brand, and search pages.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes