can i get some feedback please

3 0 0

https://kqmercurydecor.com/  i just started my store like three weeks ago any pointers on why im not making sales 

0 Likes
Explorer
131 11 46

Hi there,

I noticed that the description section on the product pages can be improved and those borders can be removed

Без названия (3).png

I believe that you can arrange the type of your products to the categories and include About Us and Contact Us pages on the main menu.

Also, don't forget about Terms, Shipping and Refunds pages at the footer menu

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
426 38 205

Hi KQMERCURYDECOR,

General
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • You have an empty Follow Us section in your footer. Populate the section, or remove it.
Homepage
  • I absolutely love the featured images in your homepage slider. Consider adding a short tagline and a call to action to each image with info on what you are offering.
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
Product
  • Each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. 1 - 2 images means lower conversion rate.
  • I would add more images of the product from different angels that would be better keeping in mind the mobile audience.
Collections
  • Your collection page has excellent layout

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Pathfinder
115 11 42

Hi there,

You need to limit your category selection but increase the quality and quantity of products in each selection. Right now, you don't really have a marketable niche. Now, usually, dropshipping is best utilized for smaller items. With so many established furniture stores with similar prices (IKEA, for example), it would be hard for a customer to choose your store over anywhere else without a lot of social proof. If you're passionate about furniture selling, that's great, but consider the cumbersome process of drop shipping large and heavy items. Is there a reason why you have chosen this niche over others?

0 Likes
Highlighted

The biggest area you are going to need to work on are your product images. This will make or break your site and how successful you are. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as your logo is to small and hard to see. Plus the black background and white images clash

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. Plus remove watermarks off the images This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

3. Add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, contact us, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

4. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw had only 1 or 2 images

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

5. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store is going to need some work around your product images to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes