can i modify an existing template or should i buy a new one?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

i have been using an existing shopify template. i now want to be able to add product images for some new products. but my existing template doesnt offer the functionality i want. so can i customise my existing template to allow me to do this? i'm loathed to buy a new template, given the amount of product i currently have on my template, works well, and would take and age to repopulate a new template. any suggestions if the current template can customised? or any other ideas?

thanks

jules

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
952 96 190

Hey there, @Rockfish360 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Thank you for reaching out regarding this, it's an interesting question. Could you explain the functionality that you are looking for a little more? Regardless of the template/theme you are using you ought to be able to add multiple product images to existing and/or new products. The template that you are using should not affect this. We have this really great guide on doing so right here. Was there a specific way that you wanted these images to show up on your page that your theme does not allow? What theme are you using? If you could share an example of how it looks now and how you would like it to look that would be great! 

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes