can you give me your advice about my store and is it possible to make some sales

1 0 0

babyheadprotector.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
388 20 77

Hi @Tednyman 

Hey nice job on your store. Honestly it's quite good, I like it a lot. There are a few tiny things I would change.

Another thing you might want to add is a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.

One thing to consider is adding a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

After looking I couldn't find a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

After looking I couldn't find reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

Just so you know (I had to do it), I wrote a series of emails https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course that might help you with some tips for making your store better (I get into the weeds there).

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1689 25 181

Hello,

I just had look into your website.
-> Why you implement your store logo? A very much outlined logo is a simple method to pass on to potential customers that your business is proficient, dependable, and gives quality merchandise or administrations.
-> Use regular font family under description of your products.
-> Avoid broken images under product page, This is bad impression for your viewers.

-> -> You can Implement Testimonials, Testimonials are key to building trust online, especially if you’re selling a product or service. When you have a happy customer or reader, consider asking them to give you a testimonial. Then feature a few of them prominently on your sales page.

-> I am unable to find the trust badges on your store, Trust badge checks to visitors that a site is allowable. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.

And you have less products in your website. Why you haven't increased your products?
You can increase your website products using of our app "Appfreaker Supply". Using of Appfreaker Supply you can import products from our app to your store. And you can ship those products with your brand and labels on the package to your customers.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes

Hello mate

I'm going to get straight down to it for you.

1. Remove Pop up spin wheel - Generic and annoying - Use a newsletter sign up form instead

2. Remove existing currency converter - Use auto currency switcher app

3. Stick to a consistent color scheme

4. LOGO LOGO LOGO! Create a logo for your brand to gain recognition across social media

5. Emphasize your brand story!

t.cowie
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
393 18 40

Hey @Tednyman 

Your store doesn't look professional enough. You need to make it more alluring and interactive. If the store will look professional then visitors will browse with trust. Make your store look stand out from others. Change the flow of the homepage. First, add slider images with a call to action on it. Second, display collection list. Third, give product recommendations. Lastly, display testimonials.

You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add chatbot, web push notification, reviews and many other. It will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate. It will help you to capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases and helps in retaining your customers.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes