check out my store :)

midihooker
5 0 0

hi I been messing with shopify for a couple of months and so far it looks like the above. Minimal but thats how I like it.

Does anyone know how to make buttons for really long and ugly URL links? Is it possible without programming skills?

peace out from Sweden.

0 Likes

Hi @midihooker 

There is a way to shorten the URL. Shoot me a message and I'll do a video showing you how to do it. 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/contact-clayton

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 162

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I'm not sure what link you are referring to? Were you intending to link us to your site? You didn't include a link.

You can definitely shorten links on your page, but I'd need an idea of what type of link you're referring to first. 

Is your store new? How has the site-building been going so far? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
midihooker
5 0 0
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 162

Ah, I think I understand. Are you looking to register your own domain? So have your own .com web address for example? 

If this is the case, you can purchase domains through Shopify here! I do agree that every business needs its own domain, so when you've decided 100% on your business name you should definitely consider investing in one. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
midihooker
5 0 0

thanks!

0 Likes
JE20
3 0 0

Hi, there. 

Your pictures look really good. 

I like seeing the shirts on a hanger. 

Also, when I shop for clothing I really like to [also] see the clothing on a model. 

I know that is adding more work and a lot of work - but I wanted to offer the feedback. 

Cheers! 

0 Likes