constructive Store Feedback Pleasee

Solved
Daniel10308
Tourist
3 1 0

Hello,

Launched my first online store using print on demand 5 days ago not had any sales or adds to cart as of yet.

It'll be great if I could get constructive feedback and give me some suggestions on what I could improve on.

will be very much appreciated thanks.

www.toofireclothing.com

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Here are some ways to make your product pages even better and make people want to purchase

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

4. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Daniel10308
Tourist
3 1 0

Thank you for your feedback DuaneBrown. :) 

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Too Fire Clothing,

"Site Legitimacy" is better ensured by the use of "Trust Badges" near the site footer. Apart from it, the search landing page is disabled as well. Some other points to work on are as follows:

1. "Vertical alignment" of the footer social links is necessary to maintain a structured footer look.
  2. "Currency converter" should be placed to the top right of the header beside the "Search bar, Cart and Login" instead of the footer.
  3. "Attractive discounts or Free shipping offers" can be easily highlighted by the means of a unique header template on the header top.
  4. Showing the peculiarity of your site can be best possible if you add "Bestsellers" to the homepage.
  5. "Facebook, Twitter and Linked-in" should be added to the footer social links as well for better customer-centricity.
  6. For better customer interaction, a contact form is a must in the "Contact Us" section.
  7. A single newsletter in the footer itself is sufficient for keeping customers updated regarding the latest discounts and promotional events.
  8. Footer links should be placed to the left, newsletter to the right while the social links below both of them.
  9. To improve customer decisiveness, "product reviews" should be added below each item.
  10. Both brand awareness and promotion can be carried out simultaneously by the addition of "Testimonials and Instagram images" to the site footer. 
  11. "About us" section should certainly be descriptive. Add some images and a little more description to make it look more detailed.
  12. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  13. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store flourish and succeed with a lot of sales in the days to come.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
MansionEcom
Shopify Partner
398 33 125

Hi @Daniel10308 ,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add product descriptions in product pages.

2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

3. You can add testimonials in the home page to make the store look more professional.

4. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic

5. Contact Us page is not looking professional. 

6. In pages like Privacy Policy,  Terms of Service,  Shipping Policy and Refund Policy, there is a lot of blank space on both the left and right sides. Increase the width of the description section so that the page will look nice.

I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 7 results indexed by Google. But your website has 28+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Daniel10308
Tourist
3 1 0

Thank you for your great feedback ! I will definitely be using some of it :)
0 Likes
MansionEcom
Shopify Partner
398 33 125

@Daniel10308 

Thank you for accepting the solution. Wish you the best with your awesome site. 

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Regina8
5 0 0

I get a privacy error message when I followed your link. That normally is a red flag for me so I didnt continue. I dont know what triggered this on your website but it might turn visitors off.

0 Likes