I was wondering about you opinion about my store. I am very excited to start selling, but I want to make sure that is everything fine, so I can start advertise it.
Waiting for your opinions!
Hi @DenizRO, I'm from PageFly team.
First of all, congratulations on your new store. I have to say that you have very wonderful products, the humidifiers are so beautiful and I like them.
I have some feedback on your homepage and I hope it can help you a little bit.
1. You can use a horizontal navigation bar instead of the vertical one. Normally, vertical navigation is used when you have a lot of products and you have many collections and pages and want to have many sub-menus in the header. With the number of your products at the moment, I think it's better when you use a horizontal header, and try to make it a sticky header as well, people will easily navigate your site with a fixed menu bar.
Also, when you change your header position, you will have more space for the hero image to shine and catch people's attention with your beautiful humidifier products.
2. You can make your CTA button look more outstanding and attractive to click on. I like the button colors, but it looks pretty small so you can consider resizing the button to make it look bigger.
3. Consider making 4 products showed in a row instead of 3. Since you only have 4 products here and want to showcase to your visitors, you can put all of them in the same row to avoid letting more blank space on the right.
4. You can add more content to your homepage for people to read and learn more about your business. Add more beautiful images and introducing your store will help people understand your business clearly before making their decisions to buy. Also, you can put a video about how people can use the humidifiers both as an air-purifying machine and decor stuff for their home, for example.
I have a guide on how to build a high-converting homepage on Shopify, you can read this if you are interested.
A page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.
If you find this feedback helpful, you can give it a like or mark it as a solution. Best of luck with your new store!!!
Before you start advertising, I have a few suggestions.
1. On the homepage, I would tell people why they need your product - what problem to these humidifiers solve?
2. I would add more humidifier designs. A potential customer has only two options right now - a cactus or the dazzle cup humidifier. If they come to your store and don't like either design you will loose a potential customer.
3. Move your product description under your title. The eye naturally looks there for the description, I think a lot of people are going to miss your writeup as they wont think to scroll down to look for it there.
4. My last suggestion is to spend some time on your SEO. It will help you not only with organic traffic (through search) but it will also help your advertising dollars go further. The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!
PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:
They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.
Hi @DenizRO !
If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
Hello @DenizRO, I hope you are doing well! Here is the feedback:
- You should display testimonials & reviews on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Add social media links in the footer.
- Your store lacks in customer engagement. If your store is not engaging then it results in a high bounce rate. here are quick tips to maximize customer engagement which will help to entice customers and drive more conversions:
Hope this helps!
If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.
We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.