feed back on my Shopify Store

knuckle-digger
1 0 0

Hello Shopify Friends,

Please take a look at my site and provide me with what I need to improve my webpages.

www.makiwarablue.com

Boxing Gear for the Law Enforcement Professional. 

Boxing Equipment.

I am on a fb business page, Instagram as well as Linkedin.

I am definitely struggling with IG (150ish followers).

I have noticed on the forum, there have been suggestions referencing BLOGS.?

And, I am not grasping SEO...

Thanks for your help,

Wayne L

0 Likes

Hi @knuckle-digger 

I think the crucial things you are struggling is your design on store. If Shopify doesn't have any template that fit to your Fitness market, you can try some Page builder app, they have many gorgeous  template and the only thing you have to do is customize it. It will help you a lot from designing store from scratch. Here are example you can check

screencapture-apps-pagefly-io-editor-2020-04-17-11_49_20.png

With beautiful template, your traffic definitely increasing and help you to boost conversion rate.

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 11.56.30.png

There is quite different between your Homepage and Product page. Your product page look brighter and very catchy with red CTA button and you should add more product's image to make it more reality.

Here are some tips for you can practice to make your store better. After redesigning it again, we can discuss more about how to you use Blog or optimizing SEO.

Cheers.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Makiwara Blue,

"I think its a good start".But, you need to grow more by improving your store and utilizing its potential to the fullest. Look into the below-mentioned tips for the same:

• Including"promo offers" using a "bold unique header template" and a "catchy tag-line" like "Ends Today! 20% Off on selected products " as a part of your store header can encourage people to take you up on the offer.
  • Want your site to be identified better! Adding a favicon is the recommended solution.
  • Desire your information to be more secure! "Log in" account is an efficient solution and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  • Want better "customer connectivity" and an improved "customer association"! add Facebook. Instagram, Twitter etc to the site footer. for the same.
  • An ultimate way to engage, educate and ultimately convert your customers is an "interactive ecommerce newsletter".
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Overall good work! Keep it up.
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes

Dear knuckle-digger,

Congratulation for your store.

We’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

1. A slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing.  Example of Good Header

2. Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look and also highlight your newsletter sign up so people who follow your brand will receive more updates about promotions and sales.

3. Collection page should have a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc.  Example of Good Collection Page 

4. A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.  Example of Nice Home page

5. Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button etc, at product page. Example of Ideal Product Page

6. Header and Footer Area need to Improve

7. Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

8 .You need to High hight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )

9.  Add banner slider with CTA button at Homepage

11. Add Faqs page

12. Logo need to improve

13. Images of products are not good

14. Do some basic seo.

If you need any help please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1208 61 364

Hi Wayne! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :) 

Great niche, and it feels like you are passionate about that topic, which is definitely important. 

Blogging - you have a perfect niche for blogging. Consider posting articles more regularly. This is a great way to keep your visitors on the website for longer, and also to get more traffic from Google from people interested in these topics. 

Blogging is powerful - it helped me get to Google page #1 in only four days with this blog post: Breadcrumbs in SEO. I discuss how to write articles that rank on page #1 in my Facebook group 30 Days 2 Page 1 - join it now!

Optimize the sliding images further - they are a little bit too busy and shouty and still have default "Slide" title:

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 14.32.00.png

Instead of "Slide" you can use more specific: "Shop for boxing gloves" which gives more information and prompts people to click and shop, improving your conversion rate.

I also recommend renaming “All Products” to “Shop” in the top menu. It will create urgency and give an indirect order to shoppers, inviting them to take action [positive tone of voice]. The best performing shops design their customer journey [sales funnel] across the pages with clear CTAs - from the homepage, through collections to the checkout - so showing people where to click and how to browse your website to complete the purchase will put your customers at ease and improve your conversion rate.

Consider adding more trust signals - more detailed shipping policy and refund policy as well as add the About us page. 

The more information you add to your Shipping policy, the better. People will feel more confident buying from you. As your shipping policy is very vague at the moment it doesn’t answer basic questions people have before placing an order:

• Do you ship within one country [i.e. the USA] or worldwide
  • How much is the shipping to the USA, Europe, Asia etc.
  • Do you track orders 
  • Do you deliver to work address
  • Do you send regular updates as to order being despatched
  • Do you ship to all locations, i.e. military base, P.O. box, rural areas, developing countries etc. 

Covering these areas will help you build trust and authority as a professional business and assure your visitors to placing an order with you. Any confusion can definitely kill sales - people rather shop somewhere else if they don’t have the info provided, then take a risk placing an order. Make sure to add more info here. Please find below a guide on how to create excellent shipping policy: https://www.termsfeed.com/blog/sample-shipping-policy-template/

Returns - consider adding more info to this page as well. Define your refund policy, the returns period, do you accept returns once the product has been opened etc. Defining these terms will make your visitors feel confident shopping from you, and it will also help you avoid unpleasant surprises later on. Add your contact details with instructions on how the refund process works step by step.

About us page - consider adding this page as well with info about your company, and about your team. It can help you build trust further and improve your conversion rate. It’s a great place to introduce yourself and tell your visitors who’s behind the scenes. This page is perfect for building trust, so don’t miss out on the opportunity to build a rapport with your customers. Trust plays a huge role for online shoppers - people love to know who they are buying from and a great About us page can help you earn extra points and improve your conversion rate. Make sure to add a photo of yourself and your team and tell your visitors some interesting facts about each of the team members.

Also, make sure to SEO optimize each page on your website with SEO friendly H tags, internal and external links, compress the images, add alt tags and link tags, add Geotags, optimize Google snippets, make your URLs SEO friendly and more. It’s essential to optimize your website from the very start [or as early as possible] to help you rank quicker for your target keywords. If you’re not sure how to do it, please check this FREE video course: How to SEO your website and get to Google #1 in 3 Months.

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your free website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/ 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes
HelpfulBeing
Pathfinder
107 6 22

Hi Wayne,

Here are some suggestions that you can consider :

1. Favicon should be added as it makes your website identical.

2. Customer Testimonials could be added.

3. Add social media pages links.

4. Instagram feed could be added for better brand promotions.

5. Newsletter could be added under the footer or at the bottom of the page.

6. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes