feed back on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0
Hey I've been given a few tips on correcting my store and I've corrected them but I've still not got my first sale apart from my family member. Is there other things that's stopping me getting sales?
Thankyou
www.Doggy-Supplies.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Doggy-Supplies,

General
  • Increase the visibility of your collections will make it easier for your visitors to navigate your store. The easier they can find the products, the higher the chance they will make a purchase.
Homepage
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
Product
  • No related product list. It is very helpful in improving your cross sales so i suggest provide featured collections or related product list.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes

Hey Doggy Supplies,
Your store still needs a lot of customization. There no sliders at the top, collections, navigation menus. Everything needs to be organized on your store.

Feel free to have further discussion or connecting with me regarding store customization services.
Thanks. 

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi

Your Store Needs a Tons of customisation which needs to be done. 

We are Shopify Partners and We Can Help in Designing your Store Which are more Organised and Better Looking.

This may help you to create your brand and Increase Sales 

Get personalised support from our Customer Care Team via Email or live chat, or join a live webinar. Reach out any time — we’re here for you.

We are Expert Ecommerce Designers for Shopify
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
74 6 26

Hello there, 

Your website will be liked by all doggy lovers around the world. You have some really cool stuff there. Things that can be improved are:

- Adding an About Us page. I didn't see one when I was scrolling through the content. You can create one in order to have a closer relationship between yourself and your customers.

- You can try to recover some of your leaving customers with a discount to exit intent. You can try this app for that: https://apps.shopify.com/discount-on-leave

- More eye-catching fonts on places like: "WE WELCOME YOU TO OUR STORE! 🐶🐾❤" etc, so this can really stand out for your new customers. 

That's it for now. Hope we helped. :) 

1 Like