feed back on my store

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

New Store, Need Reviews .  What can be done to make it better, am i missing anything in on/off page seo.

www.fabjewelplenum.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1848 34 214

Hello,

I had look into your store. I have observed few things check this image https://paste.pics/96977e68cf1383dc5c0a841f28ca9b66.
And the Facebook page link which you have mentioned in Footer section is not found. And your store have Instagram? I suggest You can add/create Instagram for your store, It helps for increasing of your followers. Otherwise, Nicely you have done your work.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
441 26 71

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, there!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! I've gone ahead and taken a look at your storefront and I can say that you're off to a great start. I would be happy to offer you some suggestions and findings that could help boost sales and traffic to your store!

I would like to first recommend going through a guide that can help you make sure that your shop is in good working order before you launch to your customers. If you walk through our Preparing your Shopify store for launch guide you'll be given some instructions to help you run a test order. Running a test order is always a good idea to do when you're first starting out with your store, doing so would help you find any issues that could be stopping your customers from going through with their order. 

Since you had suggested looking into SEO and what you could be missing, I'd like to offer up the idea of using an app or two that would help pin point any missing aspects of your SEO. Search Engine Optimization is very important as it would help customers to find your website and products when browsing the internet. I would suggest taking a look at the apps; SEO Doctor and Plug in SEO to see what you have missing and what you can add in SEO-wise. Our SEO guide goes through the different aspects that you need to consider when adjusting your SEO for Google. It could also be beneficial to walk through our SEO guide of Search Engine Optimization with Shopify as well as the Ecommerce SEO 101 Video Series too.

Following up on the suggestions from the responder above, having a social media presence can greatly improve your visitor traffic and boost sales and conversion. Once you’ve created your social media profiles, you can consider showcasing them on your homepage so that you can build trust between your brand and your customers. I would suggest keeping that ‘Instagram Feed’ section and using an app (like InstaShow ‑ Instagram Feed and Instafeed ‑ Instagram Feed) to allow your homepage to showcase some of your Instagram feed.

Let's touch on the aesthetics of your storefront as well. I can see that your store does a very good job at portraying a very elegant and classic storefront, but I did notice that some of your products images could use some adjustments so that your products match the vibe you're putting out there. Some of the product images look to be photographed on styrofoam - I would recommend using a simple photo editor to create solid coloured background which should immediately clean up the look of your product images. There are a few rules of thumb that I always suggest for merchants when creating their product images; make sure all of your product images are the same format (square or rectangle), your images have a high enough resolution (you don’t want pixelated or blurry photographs) and to make sure all of your images are photographed with the same solid coloured background in either white, grey or black.

I hope this helps, but if you have any further questions - be sure to ask and I would be happy to help!

Karlie
Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks for the feedback. I just created facebook page. Now will work on instagram. Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

thanks karlie. will get on it. 

0 Likes