feed back on the store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi 

Can i get some feedback on my store. www.kirkstreasures.com

Been up for just under a year but no sales as of yet.

Thanks

Wayne

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Kirkstreasures,
     Reviewing your store helped me to conclude that it is quite amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. Favicon is missing.
  2. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an eCommerce.
  3. Add some more social links like facebook etc for better connectivity.
  4. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

5. Please add some blogs for better clarity.
  6. Also, You have ample of products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://kirkstreasures.com/search?q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  7. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

8. Baymard Institute cites that more than 68% of online shopping carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

hope my feedback will help you in converting visitors into customers.

Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98

Hi @waynek 

Really good job on launching your store. I think there isn't a ton to change, but I'm going to nitpick anyways, because there is always room for improvement :D.

One thing to consider is adding reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

You might consider adding a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

One thing to consider is adding social media links. Adding social media for your store can go a long way in fostering a brand

An important thing I couldn't find is a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

I wasn't able to find an always visible buy button. One of the biggest reasons people don't buy from online stores is because it's a hassle to checkout. We want to be able to reduce all friction that could potentially cause a customer not to buy. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales to your site. It's an app that will make your buy button always visible. If they buy button isn't always visible on your site, your customer will have a hard time trying to buy from you. And even if they still are able to checkout, it can go a long way in helping them have a positive experience on your site.

Another thing you might want to add is a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

P.S. I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course, after reviewing a bunch of stores I noticed that there are a few tips that might help, and I created an email list to help with it.

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website. otherwise, Great work you have done on you website.
-> Use high quality Gallery images.
-> I am unable to find your website social media page links. Have you regularly promoted your products through social media pages? Social media marketing mentions to the business of procuring traffic or attention through social media sites.
I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
-> Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolution.
-> Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
-> Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
-> Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
-> Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.
Instagram Marketing
->Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect with you.
-> Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
-> And i suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.

-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> Why not add a blog to your store? Blog can be utilized for anything that includes conveying or distributing data on the World Wide Web. So i advise you to place your blog in your store, And your store looking Awesome.

You can increase your products by using of Appfreaker Supply, Appfreaker Supply is used for to import the products from Appfreaker to your store.
What's more, you can discover "Appfreaker Supply" on application, Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.
And It’s newly added two Features like Suggested Titles for products and Customized Shipping.
Suggested Titles:
It’s providing few suggested titles for the products so that you can choose any of them while importing the product into your shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product by Editing. It helps in your website's SEO as your products title will be unique.
Customized Shipping:
This feature is used for Customer can choose their shipping method while purchasing the product at shopify store. Set your Preferences in My Settings and import the product, then aliexpress shipping methods are available at shopify store checkout page.
Customize Shipping Methods Importance:
-> Improved shopper confidence through full transparency into shipping costs.
-> Increased conversion because shoppers can select options based on price and speed, making them feel more in control.
-> Less effort.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @waynek .

Your store has a simple design. Love that its easy to navigate too. But

1. Just as @neha-sparq mentioned, you need a favicon. 

2. I think you did a nice job with payment options, catalogs and header pages. But your footer page and copy isn't professional. 

Quips like "we may not be the big guys..." or "please come back often" aren't necessary. They want what you have to offer. You should consider featuring exclusively at the footer; either your about snippet with a picture of yourself or featuring testimonials from 3 people with pictures if you want to build trust.

3. Consider adding more product images on homepage using this shopify carousel plugin https://apps.shopify.com/enorm-image-slider

4. Show certificates and trust seals on checkout page and your home page. You can add an SSL logo, shopify, ekomi, ...

5. And if you'd like to drastically reduce your abandonment rates, you can install an exit popup plugin from here https://apps.shopify.com/upsell-popup-on-exit-visit , set up an email sequence on Klaviyo or Mailchimp. Message me through the Fiverr link below if you need a powerful abandoned cart email sequence.

Wondering how to get more sales? Wondering how some people make millions of dollars in sales yearly? The answer - EMAIL COPYWRITING. Lame ass email copy won't sell jack shit. Hire a team of expert copywriters for the price of one. https://cutt.ly/vruA570
0 Likes