feed back please. I would really appreciate it :-)

Solved
WildRose
2 0 0

Hi, I have started a wee side line business and would really appreciate your feedback please. wildrosenz.com

0 Likes
Reacherdc
1 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Hello. I hope you are safe.

I have fully review your shopify store and am glad to tell you this store of yours lack the basic features of a fully fledged shopify store.

1st. You store interface is not user friendly 

2nd. You have nothing in your footer menu

3rd. Your products title are not SEO optimize 

4th. You haven't completely set up the home page and its lacks some really basic features. 

If you don't mind here are my note about your store as a shopify partner and expert.  I would like give a helping hand if you don't mind.

0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
234 21 112

Hello @WildRose 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add Favicon which helps to find you when customers have multiple tabs in the browser.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customers to access menu at any time they want.

Add Shop Now (CTA) on the Hero banner.

Add  product Names and Images in the Feature collections.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

Add terms and conditions, other shipping and refund policies to the Footer section.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace if you sell any of unique, handmade or Vintage goods, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes

Hello WildRose. How are you doing?

I'm Johnny, an experienced Shopify developer.
Congratulations on making the right choice of making it through eCommerce for passive income and I am here to help you further your ambition.

I've reviewed your store and I can see that you need some optimizations done to your store to make it user friendly and convertible than the current basic and incomplete design and here are the compilation of the needed to be done optimization:

* Create and fix your store favicon: This makes your store give original and authentic symbols. In case you didn't know what a Favicon means, let me know

* Product collection: You have different categories of products and everything is just packed on a single page which isn't ideal for potential customers to easily navigate to the right place without stress. This has a great tendency of turning off potential customers/buyers because they find it hard to get to the choice of their product easily. You need to create product collection categories for easy navigation.

* Niche attractive banners: As you know that people love something stunning and attractive, you have to fill your banner with a set of attractive and stunning banners. Maybe you employ an expert to design a stunning one with a model attractive enough to provide a first amazing impression.

* Homepage design: Your homepage needs to be greatly optimized (designed) because ikt's lacking the quality of a professional design. Tere are some blank template that needs to be removed or fixed.

* Reviews: Just like buying on Amazon, people want to see you are original and authentic offering quality products/services and much more that online shoppers really want from an online store. Trust is very important and they want to see what your previous customers are saying about you. Having amazing reviews will help you turn more traffic to convert to sales through some automated positive reviews.

* Footer: This is referring to the bottom of your website and it's simply to provide some trustworthy information about your website such as some policies, about us, and more.

Urgent matters need urgent solutions. If you need help optimizing your store to a more professional taste Contact me and I can help you.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes
WildRose
2 0 0

Yes please

0 Likes