Hi @TheStripesInMe ,
I've spent a few minutes looking through your store and I must say that it looks great. However, I'd love to give you some of my recommendations to improve its overall aesthetic.
First, the store seems missing the favicon which definitely helps to increase your brand recognization. Here's a quick link that shows the way to update it: Adding a favicon to your store.
It seems like your products haven't had any review yet. You should consider asking for reviews from your friends or people who have already bought the product. Furthermore, you can also show some quality feedback on your homepage to build brand trust with visitors.
I can see that all the content of product pages are centered. I encourage you to use left-aligned for those content because it's pretty hard to read text/paragraph when it's centered.
On a product page, it's better to add more images from different perspectives & show how the product will look in context. You should consider adding few trust badges & brand services as well (Free Shipping), it will surely improve the conversion rate on the store.
The text is at low contrast in Size Chart now, you should change the color to make it appear more legible.
Last but not least, it seems like this quote is merging to the content above it, I believe you can add a background or divider to separate it from its surroundings so it will look more clearer.
That's it, I hope it will help you to convert new visitors to sales shortly.
Please feel free to ask me if you have any concerns 😄😄 Have a nice day!
Few more ideas I think you can follow too:
- Size chart on https://www.thestripesinme.com/pages/size-chart: The table is bigger than the screen, plus the table isn't responsive on mobile. On the both screen, your visitors can miss the information.
- Page speed on mobile: Let's take a look at this report https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/fkv9a3lh6c. There are something you can do to optimize your page speed on mobile such as 331KB can be saved on your 7 images and there're also a few images that can be lazy loaded too. Image compression should be a very cheap and easy way to increase your page speed.
- Instagram photos: You tell your visitors to follow your Instagram but honestly, the photos you displayed there just look like another catalog of yours. Tell your visitors what is in there for them :)
- Your product page: Take notice of the spacing
- Your collection page: The tab header doesn't make sense to me. I think you can give them a better name :)
Phew, your store looks great though and somehow makes me think about it more...
I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
Logo & Favicon :
Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.
App Integration :
Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion
Please check our fully functional Demo Store
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution