feed back please

Highlighted
2 0 0
Highlighted

Hi @1-pet-house 

On the surface your website looks OK but there are little items you should really think about changing. 

5 Areas That Need Attention ASAP 

• Home Page (needs to flow better)
  • Product Page (needs all the information about the product and build trust)
  • Checkout (consistent)
  • Site Navigation (Easy And Simple) 
  • Mobile Friendly 

I'm also going to email you a full video review of your website going over how to improve the above. 

Great start so far. Keep up the good work.

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S I love the Debutify theme. Great to see more people using it. 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

@Clayton_Bates wrote:

Hi @1-pet-house 

On the surface your website looks OK but there are little items you should really think about changing. 

5 Areas That Need Attention ASAP 

• Home Page (needs to flow better)
  • Product Page (needs all the information about the product and build trust)
  • Checkout (consistent)
  • Site Navigation (Easy And Simple) 
  • Mobile Friendly 

I'm also going to email you a full video review of your website going over how to improve the above. 

Great start so far. Keep up the good work.

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S I love the Debutify theme. Great to see more people using it. 

Thanks a lot, but I don't know what you mean by checkout , site navigation and mobile friendly

0 Likes
Highlighted

Awesome. I just tried to email you the video review and it bounced back. Would you be able to contact me HERE please and I'll send that over to you. 

Clayton 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I'm new to Shopify and has limited experience on e-commerce.  Let's say that I view from the consumer point as the followings:-

1.  I think About Us should be more graphic/interesting.
2.  Home: The top banner should have some cute text, slogan introduce your shop like the Headline
3.  There should be some photo background at Home to make it more interesting.  Now it's quite so so.  I think if you have some background; it'll be more eye-catching.
4.  To save time: I think the whole catalog can be put under All Products.
5.  If you have some testimonials of customers who use your products and show how happy they're.  It'll be helpful.

This is my first comment. I hope it may be some helpful to you.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1753 111 378

Hey 1-Pet-House,

"Your site" needs minor brush up to reach the "heights of perfection". However, you can look into the following below mentioned suggestions for the same:

1. According to your "store theme and alignment", The logo should be shifted to the "extreme left" while, the main menu in the "middle".
  2. Aspire to engage customers in a better way! utilize the header template for highlighting "attractive discounts" as well apart from "Free shipping offers".
  3. Want to increase your site popularity! add "New Arrivals" to it and help to keep your customers updated regarding the latest store designs and product updates as well.
  4. For better "customer interaction", a "contact form" is a must in the "Contact Us" section.
  5. "About us" section should certainly be "descriptive". Add some "images" to make it look more detailed.
  6. A "BUY NOW" Button is an instant "Call to Action" which when added helps in simplifying the checkout process.
  7. The addition of "Shoppay" and "Gpay" apart from  "Paypal"  would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  8. Aspiring your site to be more legitimate! Add "Trust Badges" near the site footer. This will accomplish the purpose well.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  11. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

I really hope that the fortune favours you in the coming time.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 53 157

Hey @1-pet-house,

You have a nice store. For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like visiting your store, signing up, follow or share on social media, allowing for push notifications, reviews and many more. This will entice your customers and help you to get more email subscribers, push subscribers, collect more reviews. They will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points which will double the sales and retention. 

Add a chatbot to welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot. 

Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back the losing customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

If you would like to implement these marketing tools on your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. I am sure you will find it useful. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
322 28 131

Hey @1-pet-house 

Pet supply selling niche is quite popular now. There is high demand for that, however, there is high competition as well. That is why you should be ready to walk an extra mile to reach your very audience. 

I recommend a little more on the user-friendliness of your site. That can be done by :1

1) Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

2)The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand on it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

3)I see that you have quite a lot of followers on Instagram. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

There is a free plan available also, we are offering an extended trial on the COVID-19 period. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes