Guys i am very new to this and i want to open more than one store , but i need to know if my store is ok so can someone go onto it and give me some feedback please good or bad i need to know. my store is bbscoffeeshop.com
please i will not be offended i just need to know if it is ok for my first run, and if you can give me some pointers that would be much appreciated than you
Solved! Go to the solution
Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.
1. Optimize and improve your store loading speed for mobile and desktop
2. Create own logo and favicon
3. Optimize your each product landing page
4. Optimize your store for SEO
5. Add policies pages and more
There are lots of other areas you need to improve
Need help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
I see that on the homepage, you have a review carousel. But it doesn't really give some social proof. I mean it doesn't show some actual proof from actual users, like verified icon.
You might include About Us page on your menu or footer as well. And don't forget about the policies at the footer as well. You might check on Google or Shopify Help Centre regarding this.
Two notifications showing up at the same time is not something good to have as well. You might have very simple notifications, that show some engagement on your store.
Since you have some reviews showing on the homepage, it will be logical to have the reviews section on your product pages as well.
Please, consider getting more photos on product pages, like 3-5.
Hope it helps :)
Home page really needs to be worked on. You need a really product specific home page. right now the current home page is very generic.
Footer area add links of shipping policy returns and website policies. contact page and about us page is also needed.
Before launching new store see the success of this store then jump on new store...
Congratulations for your new store.
As I can see your store its pretty basic setup with the default setup and its perfect for a new startup. You just need to make your landing page more attractive and need to add few subscription things to your store, But for now, I suggest you go for some basic design changes and proper logo with good content. Once you start making progress you can move forward with subscription and lead generation.
Let me know if i can help you more about making your store outstanding and retina ready to attract more users.
Contact me at : https://biterscode.com/contact/
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. First of all, congratulations on the great work done on the site so far! There are a couple of points I'd like to add, based on my own experience on your site.
1) Keep your landing page concise, consider it a portal to the rest of your store. Showcase your product, communicate your mission statement and communicate a little about your business. The landing page seems a little long to me with a significant amount of white space on the page.
2) Your social links in your footer don't seem to link to your social media accounts.
3) Create a favicon for your site. You could consider create a nice BBs logo and use that both on the site and as the favicon. We have a free logo maker here: (http://bit.ly/2Xcmhw1).
4) You should create an About Us to let us know a little about the business and the problem you are solving for your customers.
Considering you are brand new to this, you've made a great start! A little fine-tuning and it'll be great!