feed back pls

dwatson
Tourist
5 0 1

hi my name is dave i would like if i can get some feed back on my store dshomegood my big concern is why is it that when i get in my store on the bottom of my store i always have a pop up say edit collection / and customize custermers can click on it and go to my amin can somebody explane to me how can i delete that pls and maybe get other feed back on how my store is looking if i need to make any changes thanks 

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
521 49 171

Hi @dwatson

Can you please give me a store URL link?

Thank you, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
NikkiElizDeMere
Excursionist
66 6 29
Checking that https://www.dshomegood.com is the URL to your store before providing feedback. 
CMO @ Reeview.app. Reeview automatically finds, collects and displays authentic, user-generated product video reviews for Shopify stores. Using A.I. to manage user-generated videos at scale and beautiful video widgets placed directly where purchase decisions are made, Reeview increases conversions, shopper engagement and customer lifetime value.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 174 549

Hello @dwatson, please share your store URL.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
dwatson
Tourist
5 0 1

Dshomegood

0 Likes
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2112 50 275

Hello,

I just had look into your website. I observed few points on your website.

-> Can you share Screenshot on your concern.
-> Adjust text at pop up check this image https://snipboard.io/LQUZnj.jpg.
-> Your header section occupies more space, You can reduce space so that user may not scroll down the page to view your banner images and simultaneously CTA also get highlights.
-> All pages looks like a spam, check below images.

web2.png

web1.png

You can Try our app "Tuecus" . It gives you more features like store credits, notifications, ..etc., It helps your customer easily find their information. And you can also edit your customer credit scores, if you want modify the theme of customer dashboard easily you can edit by Tuecus. I mean customizations also available on Tuecus.
-> Add description images under product page.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Dashboard
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes