feed back required

Highlighted
2 0 0

Dear All,

its about 3 months, having about total 700 visitors and no sale.

feed back and suggestions for improvement required.

https://www.etrendsbay.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
44 4 6

Hi there,

I just looked a a preview of your site. 

1. When on mobile,  the ads pop up pretty much everywhere. Try to minimize where you put ads. Maybe at the bottom is just fine
  2. Should use more warming colors like navy, brown, black, red on headers and navigations.  A green should not be on a websites them. ( green is for prices, detailed information)
  3. Expand more tabs on navigation.
  4. Better filter
  5. Product names are too long and spammy
  6. Logo covers half the fold on mobile.

This is just a little of tips i have.

I hope this helps

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Etrendsbay,

The arrival of traffic strongly depends upon the overall look and attire of your store which in turn helps in sales generation. So, your store needs to be upto the mark in order to convert incoming visitors to customers. Few points for you to remember are: 

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  2. Add a central banner to the store to give it a much better look than before.
  3. Adding some more social links will help expand connectivity.
  4. All the menu elements shall be removed from the footer as they already mentioned in the header.
  5. Check the placement of advertisements for better store alignment.
  6. Add best sellers for better customer engagement.
  7. Instagram images should be added for better brand promotion.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your store improves with time and get ample sales in the near future.

Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi EI Potrero

Have a good day!  

Thanks for giving time and suggestions.

I really appreciate your expert opinion.

0 Likes