feedback about my new store

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hello Everyone

I recently went live with my store , kahunaxpress.com, and  would like some honest feedback and any suggestions for improvement,.

You will notice the site is primarily focused on products for men. I would also appreciate any suggestions for a " hero" product.

Thank you in advance

Kahuna

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1770 111 320

Dear @kahuna ,

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you

• Add predictive search feature
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 40-45 

kahunspeed.png

• Text not visible.

kahuntext.png

• Check hyperlinks of social profiles at footer
  • Add live chat option
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product page layout needs to improve. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
458 50 100

Hi @kahuna,

Hyde here from Shopify. Well done!

Your store is looking pretty sharp with great UX-design, plus you've got a visual identity and a target audience.

My main feedback concerns the product line itself. At the moment your express intention with the Kahuna brand is to enhance men's lives, which is a great angle to take:

20-09-2m11u-tyd2e

However, to do this, you're pitching yourself as an authority on several not entirely connected areas. From belts to tech, from sunglasses to cologne, from wine openers to watches:

20-09-w6jnl-e823s

You're telling your customers that you want them to trust you. You want to convey to them that you're an authority in enhancing men's lives - you know what's best for them. Yet most customers understand that it's rare for a brand to be an expert in so many fields.

So my feedback would be to narrow your product offering to just one of those areas and then focus instead on building the story around it and broadening your content. Strengthen your brand story: ie. the mission you want your customers to be involved in. Let them know that you are an expert in apparel or technology or accessories and that they should listen to, and buy from, you.

There's a great video about your brand story here:

Remember you'll need to then give them something to actually listen to. This means either creating a blog, or starting a Youtube channel, or launching a podcast.

Whatever it is, content is KING and you have to have some on your website if it is going to engage and entice customers. You'll want to consider who your customer is and what sort of content they want to receive, and then build a strategy for reaching them.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
65 4 20

Hi @kahuna 

Your store looks fine. I would suggest minor tweaks on your homepage banner. The banner caption has to be in a clear and bigger font and it should clearly communicate the customer value. If possible, try to make a short video displaying all your products. You can place at the video at your banner which the users can see in pop up once they click on the play button. 

Moreover, It would best if you create banners for each of your product pages. This will give the website a more professional look and it will add value for the visitors to get clear positioning on each of your brands. For example, for a Hero Brand, you must have a separate page and a unique banner for it to make it distinguished and valuable for the target audience.

If you are having sales, I would suggest integrating social proof to your website so that every visitor can see the recent sales notifications right there on the homepage.

Ali-92_0-1599816109979.png

Also, your social links are not leading to the respective pages. If your brand is on social platforms, try to share your content consistently through graphics and video. VIdeo has the tendency to go viral so focus on those to drive engagement. For Website SEO, In the long run, add a blog page to share weekly/bi-weekly articles revolving around your industry. Good Luck

One-stop solution for conversion: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1
Thank you for your advice
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1
great advice . Thank you
0 Likes