feedback- babysdreamz.com

rushdihameed
2 0 0

Hi Everyone!! WOuld really appreciate if you could share your feedback on my store - babysdreamz.com

thanks XOXOX

0 Likes

Hey @rushdihameed,

I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.

babyz-home.png

At the top bar, I would remove all of the places you have listed for free shipping. There is too much text there right now, I would instead write "Free Worldwide Shipping" or something similar.

Same for the navigation bar, too much there as well. Things like your refund policy or shipping/payments would be better suited in the footer area.

I'd recommend removing the experience rating box in the right-hand corner, it pops up right away before a person has even had a chance to take a look around your website. It's something vying for attention when the attention should be on your products instead.

The other thing I would say is that the photos in the slideshow should be changed. Your logo and domain name suggest baby wear and the first photo is a little girl. Your slideshow should contain photos of babies wearing products that you currently sell on your website. Another thing I would suggest is re-writing your text within the slideshow area. One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs.

As far as your products go, clothing is a very saturated niche. When a person is searching for a stroller or baby clothes in Google, big, well-known companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

I'd recommend setting yourself apart in the market by focusing on what products are currently trending within the baby niche. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.

I have a lot more to say on this topic, but I cover it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
876 47 140

Hi, @rushdihameed

Tira here. Welcome to Shopify and the Shopify Community. Congrats on launching your store!

Thanks for the suggestions, @EcomGeeks. These are all very good points and I wanted to add some resources to some of these insights.

• If you need to change the location of your navigation links (such as the main menu or the footer menu), I recommend checking out our help doc on adding, removing and editing menu items on your store
  • I noticed that the product descriptions on your products could use some copywriting. The purpose of a product description is to help a customer see the values and benefits of your products so that they are enticed to make a purchase. 

I’ve gathered some blog posts for you that might inspire you and add some understanding:

9 Ways to Write Product Descriptions that Inform and Persuade Your Customers 

Product Pages: 16 Best-in-Class Examples and Why They Work

How to Use Video to Increase Conversions and Sales in Your Ecommerce Business

It’s great that you have a contact page set-up on your store. I noticed that it currently has a form for customers to fill out their information, but doesn’t include any information of what value or what the customer can expect when they need to contact you. I suggest adding some details to your contact page to build trust with your customers when it comes to your business. We have a guide that covers the importance of a contact page, how to choose goals for your page, 5 traits of effective contact pages, and some examples of contact pages. Check it out here: Call Me, Maybe? How to Build a Top-Notch Contact Us Page for Your Online Store.

Let me know what you think.

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2404 140 436

Hello @rushdihameed, I hope you are doing well! I reviewed your store and here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- You need to work on the layout and design of your store. Home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Improvise the product descriptions:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

Add essential customer engagement tools which will help you to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. Display reviews on the product page, home page to build trust with other visitors. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes