feedback for my store

Solved
Highlighted
Pathfinder
251 4 7

i have redone my store. i want a full evaluation of my store please shopify gurus. www.thestripesinme.com can't waite for your feedbacks.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Hi @TheStripesInMe 

I would love to provide some feedback on your store. Your overall store looks so attractive and professional and I love your products!

From my point of view, I have some recommendations for your store.

DESIGN

1, Menu on the header and related things to slides

-Your store's logo is so professional and good-looking, however, the background image (slide) of this one below blurs the logo. 

-I recommend you should increase the font-weight and font size for the menu. Because currently, the font menu is not easy to look at.

SHOP - The Most Trusted Brand for Taekwondo -Earn Your Stripes – TheStripesinme 2020-02-19 10-13-34.png

-The second BG image is good for the logo.

However, you should consider making animation or change colour for the Shop now button when hovering on it.

SHOP - The Most Trusted Brand for Taekwondo -Earn Your Stripes – TheStripesinme 2020-02-19 10-17-42.png

-The arrows on the slides should not be put on the bottom of the slides, it's hard to see them and take action with them. You should put them higher.

2, Spacing

The space between the heading "Our Products" and products should be closer. 

SHOP - The Most Trusted Brand for Taekwondo -Earn Your Stripes – TheStripesinme 2020-02-19 10-19-54.png

-If 2 photos above and 1 image with description is a block so you also should decrease the space between them. And adjusting the image's sizes (they should be equal) for balance.

SHOP - The Most Trusted Brand for Taekwondo -Earn Your Stripes – TheStripesinme 2020-02-19 10-23-04.png

-You can do the same with other blocks

For example, the BEST SELLERS heading should be closer to the products.

SHOP - The Most Trusted Brand for Taekwondo -Earn Your Stripes – TheStripesinme 2020-02-19 10-28-04.png

• There is one thing here I would like to point out that the prices of the products. They should be put under the product titles and the font for the numbers should be bigger. Or you can set up like this: The product title is on the left and the price is on the right

3, Instagram block

Some people can be confused if they cannot see what this block is. So you should put a heading to show customers your store's Instagram.

SHOP - The Most Trusted Brand for Taekwondo -Earn Your Stripes – TheStripesinme 2020-02-19 10-38-56.png

-And finally, you should have a line to separate the content and footer.

4, Your product page

When I come to one of your product pages, for instance, https://www.thestripesinme.com/products/thestripesinme-tee-dark-heather-grey

You should put the product description on the block above

Thestripesinme Tee - Dark Heather Grey – TheStripesinme 2020-02-19 10-54-29.png

PAGE SPEED

Your store loads fast on desktop but on mobile, it seems not too good. 

-Make sure you optimize your images because oversized images can make your page load slow.

-https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thestripesinme.com%2F...

Third-party code can significantly impact load performance. Limit the number of redundant third-party providers and try to load third-party code after your page has primarily finished loading.

I hope my recommendations can help you! If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Cheers!

- Tips to optimize website load speed: http://academy.pagefly.io/load-speed-optimization
- Are you building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder trusted by non-techies and pro web designers.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Hi @TheStripesInMe,

You can also go through this informative blog (http://bit.ly/2GPJ8Ie) which will give you an idea about how to improve the store.

thanks

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
251 4 7
I want feedback not a blog

0 Likes

Success.

Okay. I'll share a feedback as well. But, you may walk through it to judge what's missing out in your shop. Also, if you don't get anything from the feedback below, you have an option to explore the blog.
Victor has given you a detailed feedback on your store but I'll share some of the points which are not mentioned. First of all, 
1. Favicon is missing. 
2. The section of best sellers should be on top i.e just below the sliders so that visitors get to see the best selling products first.

3. There's no pint using this image in the bottom. Add this image among the sliding banners.screenshot-www.thestripesinme.com-2020.02.19-13_01_52.png

4. The newsletter must be in the footer. This will help you in reducing the scroll. 

5. There's no uniformity in the footer section. You can go through a better footer design below

screenshot-ranifoods.myshopify.com-2020.02.19-13_09_29.png

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes