feedback help!!!

Highlighted
Pathfinder
271 4 10

I have changed and redone my store. I need a full evaluation of my new changes. Please view my store at www.thestripesinme.com please check it out and write a review. Hopefully having 1000 people online i can get feedback. Thank u

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @TheStripesInMe !

Firstly, NICE STORE ! love your style and how you present your content. But still some rooms for improvement :

• Add some testimonial / review / social proof and real-life product image to your site will make is more reliable
  • Add sale period / countdown timer to your product page to increase FOMO effect. 
  • Provide sizing chart in specific way instead of UNISEX SIZING to make your customer don't need to consider
  • Invest more content to your ABOUT US page, tell customer your story, your vision and the way you show them through your product
  • Using blog to increase your conversion rate ( you can refer this article to know how it work : https://www.makesocialmediasell.com/using-a-blog-to-sell/ )

Hope you find them helpful. Best of luck to your business !

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes