feedback my store no sales

Highlighted
3 0 0
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi mackie,

General
  • It cover a lot of space in the header so i recommend make the logo a bit smaller.
Homepage
  • I have to say the first thing I notice at your store is the popup. It shows up immediately after I land on your site. It won't help you get customers' emails. When they land on your site, let them explore your products first. If you show the popup immediately, your customers will just close it for sure.
Product
  • Consider also adding more info to your product descriptions. Definitely focus on the benefits when writing product descriptions, and not only product features. Make sure to really sell it to the visitor and help them visualize the benefits of owning each product. Great, enticing product descriptions can significantly help you boost your sales. Use storytelling to convert visitors into buyers. Listing features no longer works as a viable selling technique, you have to list the benefits the product will bring into the buyers lives’ in order to sell more than your competitors.
  • Remove "Secured and trusted checkout" on each product page as this does not help your brand. Put it in the footer if you want to keep it.
Collections
  • You have reviews for your products, highlight them on listing page.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes