feedback my store!

Danielexx85
Excursionist
73 0 9

hi there,

I would like you to feedback my store. For the time being good amount of traffic but no conversions.

www.caglio.co.uk

cheers

www.caglio.co.uk
0 Likes
Huppen
Tourist
5 0 4

Just a little note: 

"At Caglio you can find small ind pendent producers that usually sell only in their region of origin. No middlemen, no intermediary, the products will be packed and shipped directly from the hand who made it." 

0 Likes

Dear @Danielexx85 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve speed for mobile. Now it is 15-20
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Do SEO 
  • Go for retargeting paid ads.
  • Add counter at cart
  • Start e-mail marketing
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2427 141 439

Hello @Danielexx85, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:

- Display the collection list on the home page. Cheese, Olive oil & sauces, Balsamic Vinegar, Honey. Display this with thumbnail images and call to action button on it.

- Add categories in the header menu. 

- You should maximize customer engagement in your store. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention. Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate. If you will push and email subscribers then you can easily reach your customers to bring them back to your store by enticing them with engagement channels.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes