I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.
Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. Your store is so pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!
1/ Classify principal and secondary Call-to-action (CTA) button on your Home page
One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they mostly want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate.
I found that you have a few CTA buttons now but they are in many styles.You should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted in your page. This is the button you want your customers to click most.
2/ Rearrange your collection lists
In this section, you should rearrange your collection list with 3 collections per row and center it. It
3/ Add more spacing in heading/paragraph lines and elements
You should focus more checking the line spacing in text boxes. Your line spacing is quite small now. You should add more spacing among contents (adding margin and padding)
4/ Improve the sticky header
Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.
It's better to make this header have different colors when you scroll. You can see an example on our website below.
5/ Add more navigation tabs on the header
In the future, if you have more product types, you should put some tabs to show your product, for example, T-shirt types or pants, trousers, etc. This gives a clear idea/outline of what they're selling to their customers right the moment customers land on their page. You can take a look at the homepage of Laneige US (https://us.laneige.com/). They have navigation tabs like Skincare, Lipcare, Makeup, Bestsellers, etc.
To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here : Personalize Your Homepage
If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages.
Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies.
Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!
I'm a big fan of cheese. Super interesting when visiting your site:
- At your banner, I think you should add Navigation parts. Maybe your customers want to see a particular banner.
It would be great if you can add some messages.
- Maybe you can try to redesign this section, and add a title.
- Add Quickview or Quickshop buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster.
- Have seen your Instagram account, and it has a lot of good content. Therefore, you can add an Instagram gallery to show Instagram content.
If you want to have one, please check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create an amazing gallery and also make it shoppable.
- On your product pages, you should add:
+ More product photos.
+ Have more Upsell and Cross-sell methods. For example, product bundles.
+ Detailed description or some benefits when using this product and shopping at your site because now your page is quite short.
+ Sticky Add to Cart bar.
- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates with ease.
Maybe you can try to visit some websites in this market or related markets like food. I think this can help you a lot.
Hope this helps!
Hello @Danielexx85, your store looks wonderful. here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- Improvise the product description-
- Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase. AiTrillion has a great loyalty program integrated with Shopify POS.
- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors. When assessing a site, we want to know what others have thought of the products they sell and the service provided. That is where customer reviews come in, they are an indicator that other people have shopped on the site and enjoyed their purchase. For reviews, you can install the all in one app AiTrillion.
- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.
- Add a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), this page allows visitors to find answers to all their questions in one place.
- Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing. Also, it builds up your social proof and social currency, develops an engaging way to communicate with customers in multiple channels and hits right on your target market. AiTrillion has a great referral program.
- Web push notifications on your store and will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly. Send them a price drop alert notifications. Reach interested buyers smartly. With AiTrillion you can set subscribers to receive price drop alerts of the products they are interested in.
Hi @Danielexx85 !
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
Add clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
Thanks for your reply. very helpful. I have changed something now in my store but still I can't find the way to change the colour of collection title.
Also something I think is very important for my customers is not seeing all the products I have on store when someone click on the product Collection. We organised the store in order that once one click on a Product Category he is shown the vendors, then click on vendors and browse all his products. I think that seeing all the products below in the vendor section is misleading and confusing, but I can't find a way to hide them.
Hi @Danielexx85 ( Daniele)
I saw your store. Below is my feedback.
Fantastic products. Loved your products. Honestly the cheese abd dairy industry is always and really close to my heart as I always keep reading how the cows are kept in good condition and fantastic atmosphere in cow farms in EU, NZ etc.
Before you Market your products pls see and do the needful in ur website.
1. Keep your business sourcing private. Avoid showing the sourcing on your store pls I understand the emotion behind the store but yes business is business. Correct.
2. Just the above us really important I can explain you in detail on my email you can contact me email@example.com
3. Add shipping time on shipping page like in how many days the product can be delivered in your local country.
4. Add contact address of your shop on contact page with email and phone number.
5. Add more images of products on product details page.
I would love to grow your business online via digital channels.
Love the store and the products.
There are a lot of great answers here already but we will try to provide our take on it:
Your page is lacking some social media links. Are you using any platforms for your marketing purposes?
Another option to consider here would be to include more Upsell functions, Personalization or Bundling. With this many products you could really integrate a lot of passive marketing apps.
By adding our personalization app for example, your store can feature more products on the front page but they will also be personalized to each individual visitor that you get on your store.
Check out our apps here: Simile!
If you have any concerns or require additional customization our team would be happy to assist you.
I hope you are doing good! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help!
Looking forward to your reply!