feedback on my beauty store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi everyone, I am a newcomer to Shopify. I have been working hard for the past 3 weeks to set my Shopify Store up and learn basic knowledge about dropshipping, marketing, sales, etc. Before launch, I am still to do SEO, write Product Descriptions. I would love to have your comments on my website. https://haulsio.myshopify.com/

password is:  piathe

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Haulsio,

"Homepage is the key area of the user journey of any ecommerce store".Hence, it needs to be "eye-catching" in order to convince the user to buy. Pay attention to the below-mentioned tips for the same:

• "Faq" section in the header menu is "empty".
  • Use words like "Hurry" or "Last chance" in the header template to put stress on the urgency to buy the product.
  • The "Search Bar" is not enabled in the "Store Theme" and hence, is missing from the "homepage" as well.
  • "Twitter is a very powerful tool for most of the ecommerce business owners".Hence, it should be added alongwith Linked In to the site footer. 
  • "Login account" can increase customer retention and the number of visits as well".Hence, add one to your site as well.
  •  Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wishing you all the luck.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Carlvens 

Congrats on your first store! For being a newbie in the world of eCom, you are totally nailing it. And according to your request feedback, you know what you are doing. :) 

I would like to aware you though, there are a lot of sites that sell exact same thing as you do, so the niche is full of competition, you have to be prepared to invest your time and finances to beat them all and start selling:) 

Here are some tips to improve the site: (since the site is still under construction, I am not able to give you the fullest feedback)

1) Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

2)Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

3)When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why, I advise to work partnership with other companies that sell complimentary products or services.  

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. Free plan is available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
2 Likes
Highlighted

@Carlvens,

I just had a look at your website. Good work! I like the balanced color scheme, neat and clean design look of your website. I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking to make your store even better.

Fixed Header:  To give a better navigation experience to the user you can create sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. Also, reduce the header height, it should be less.

Use Videos To Engage Your Audience: It's worth to add brand video, or short clip on the features of the product to engage the visitor.

Shipping charges: Shipping charges should be stated somewhere and a free shipping above certain value can be added.

About Us Page: It would be nice if you create a page about us page in detail at the footer or it can be displayed at the top right portion of the header.

Show Off Trust Signals to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Site structure: Focus on creating site structure that should be based on keywords. The overall design and architecture of information on your website should be structured in a logical way. Do some keyword research that your customers are searching for and observe basic SEO to improve ranking and visibility of your store in search engine.  

Social Media: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages for your business helps to reach more customers. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users. 

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Carlvens,

I'm Victor and happy to share some thought on your store:

1. Homepage

In the hero section, you should make the header highlight what your store is about, what you're selling. It's kinda not easy to detect what you're selling in first 5 seconds.

fbd.png

In the future, if you have more than 1 product, you should feature all of your collections, product categories on the homepage. Show people what you are selling. You can categorize them base on product type or occasion, usability, etc. And nested menu items under SHOP.

2. Product page

- First you did a good job in using Product reviews, keep this good work

- For Product Price, it should have a different color with product title, use Compared prices and Stock Available can also give your visitors some triggers to make a buying decision.

Product Images: You should use 3-5 product images in from multiple angles, inscale images for visitors easily measure product size

- Use Swatches as the Selector for Color Variations

- Also customize your product page with more content such as Video, Images, Testimonial, etc. If your theme doesn't have that, you can consider using page builder if you're not comfortable with coding.

You can read more about how to increase your store conversion rate here.

If you have more questions about store personalization or technical question, you can drop your message in this post: https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Shopify-Store-Design-Q-amp-A-Feedback-To-Your-S...

I hope this can be helpful for you,

cheers

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
1 Like