Hey Naor, welcome to the Shopify family!
After taking a look at your website, I have thought of some feedbacks
1. The currency setting at the top right is not changing the currency value of products as required. Please check this.
2. Shopping Cart can be bigger at top right along with a preview of what's in the cart. (an example image is attached)
3. Add a background theme or a simple, beautiful, clean web design to showcase your products. This will attract more customers and help boost your sales and customer retention.
4. The video at homepage is blurred/pixelated, please use a high quality video. Also the resolution can be moire of 1200x800, maybe it's blurred because of the high width-to-height ratio
5. Invite customers to be part of your community. I see that you have a blog so keep getting fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
6. Add some kind of stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc. Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having some more trending or sale products in Home page will quickly grab customers attention. It'll also boost your sales.
Try these feedbacks out and if you want more help, feel free to message me back anytime :D
PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...