feedback on my beauty store

Carlvens
Tourist
8 0 1

is my website good or not I'm trying to get sales but I can't I'm trying to get traffic and sales but I don't know what to do I am using Facebook ads but I am on a very tight budget ($100) with four adset with a 5 dollar budget a day for 3 days resulting $60 2 ads are videos and 2 are pictures but I don't know if I'm doing something wrong please help

Facebook ads :Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 12.01.42 PM.png

Facebook Ad interest for all four ads:

Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 12.10.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-30 at 12.08.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 12.08.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-30 at 12.07.02 PM.png

0 Likes

Hi @Carlvens,

I have seen the screenshot your attached. I would like to say that Facebook is a very visual platform and you need to make sure that your ads are good at catching the eyes of your custom audience. You can tell that your ad creative is performing poorly if your ad has a low CTR. The average CTR on Facebook is 0.9%. 

Facebook ads can be a great way to increase traffic numbers for your website. However, if you have yet to see an adequate return on investment, it may just be that you’re making some common mistakes leading up to getting your custom audience to your landing page.

Also I would suggest to work on your website as I am seeing it is very low i.e 17%. Slow website kills traffic and affect your conversion So it's recommended to improve it. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate and It also improves the user experience. 

fc04606f-92d5-4d28-b4e7-3a07a791a0a9.png

Thanks!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes