feedback on my home necessities store

Solved
Fusionscents
Tourist
9 0 2

hey yall! if u do find the time and interest i invite you to review my store at www.fusionscents.shop Thank you!

0 Likes
FastBundleApp
Excursionist
21 0 3

Hello there. First of all thanks for all the good smell that you spread on the net

The dark mode is cool by me but some people may not like it, but if you're aware of the market segment you're targeting, it may be ok.

There's a popup on your store which shows up on every single page. Popups are good but they may annoy people when they repeat more than several times. I think you should edit the settings and the app you're using must have these settings.

FastBundleApp_1-1626266192401.png

I have some suggestions according to our specialty:

1. Set a bundle for the featured product on your homepage:

FastBundleApp_0-1626266175776.png

2. Create bundle offers for each of your products and increase your AOV (Average Order Value) and activate the cart popup for each bundle. Showing offers to customers on the cart page is an approved method to persuade them to buy more.

FastBundleApp_2-1626266377214.png

FastBundleApp_3-1626266397086.png

If it helps, our app is free to use all features and you don't have to worry about the payments until you sell your bundles.

With Regards
Muhammad
Fast Bundle Team

0 Likes
Fusionscents
Tourist
9 0 2

Hey! Thanks so much for the feedback. I never realized how the pop up comes up on every page when you're on desktop... I had my site designed by someone and maybe that was something I should've specified because I myself do not like that it's like you're getting followed lol and I actually just removed a bundle app because I was having some issues with my add to cart button not working once I get that resolved I'll check out your app 

0 Likes
Tom_Murphy
Shopify Partner
19 0 4

Hi @Fusionscents 

I'd love to help you with a few suggestions for your store. Store optimisation is an ongoing process, so my first suggestion is to make some of the improvements suggested here by the community, and then see the impact before asking for more input.

First, the pop-up on the home page popped up several times as I scrolled down the page (each time I dismissed it). This may be annoying for shoppers so I'd suggest fixing that before it drives some shoppers away.

Most of your traffic will eventually load a product page. So optimising this page is always a good investment of your time.

I clicked on this product randomly: https://fusionscents.shop/collections/candles/products/whisper

My first suggestion is around the spilt payment option. If you can alter this to specify what the 4 payments are, people will see how affordable the purchase is. Not $18, but rather $4.50 (over four payments). The provider should be able to do this for you automatically.

Tom_Murphy_0-1626322149670.png

My next suggestion is to improve your product recommendations. On this product page, we are looking at a candle. However, 75% of the product recommendations have NOTHING to do with candles.

This should be improved by adding in high quality product recommendations. This is important as high-quality recommendations help the shopper find the best product for them.

I would suggest using an app like Frankie which uses advanced visual AI to ensure your product recommendations are personalized to each shopper (in real-time), and as result, are highly relevant. Frankie also provides Recently Viewed as part of the Frankie package. Displaying Recently Viewed is useful as it acts as a Wishlist - reminding each shopper what they have liked and clicked on. This can dramatically improve conversion. 

The key idea behind Frankie is a simple one. Display products to each shopper that they are most likely to buy. 

Tom_Murphy_1-1626322323769.png

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Tom @ Frankie

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CRO Expert at Frankie - Personalizing the Shopping experience - Empowering merchants across 95% of the planet

CRO Expert at Frankie - Personalizing the Shopping experience.
Frankie - empowering merchants in 206 Countries and 31 Currencies.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hey @FusionscentsThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Thanks for posting! Here's my feedback on your store:

- Add a call to action button on the first fold of the homepage i.e banner image of the homepage. 

- While scrolling on the homepage, the popup is coming again and again. Customers will get annoyed by it and it might result in a high bounce rate.  Set the popup after 30 seconds.  

- Add quick links like privacy shipping, returns & refund policy, contact us, and about us information. 

- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

- Collection page looks good!

- On the announcement bar you should add a call to action button so customers can take an action on it. 

Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

Maximize customer engagement in your store. If you want better retention and more conversions, you should work on engaging your customers.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Fusionscents
Tourist
9 0 2

Hey thanks for your feedback, I actually turned the pop up off yesterday after someone mentioned it because I hadn't realized it was occuring so repeatedly so idk if you went on before I did it but I don't see it on my end anymore when I visit my site

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

@Fusionscents, yes I checked it again. Now it's not coming. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Fusionscents 

I went through  your website  and here are some of my suggestions , I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Add Return and privacy policy in footer section (Home page).
Untitled.png

Wishlist is a great method of promotion, but it’s also less expensive and a lot more productive than advertising.
->Bring more visitors to your store
->Increase sales
->Help gauge popularity of an item.

With the Recently Viewed Products your customers can easily and directly get back to the items they were looking .Try to add it in your website .

Earning points from your reward system will encourage your customers to buy more products to earn more points and eventually use these points to buy from you again. Rewarding your customers will increase the possibility for your customers to continue patronizing your products

Social login also referred to as Social sign-in, helps users to sign-up on a third-party platform using their existing login information from social media networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., hence avoiding the need to create a new account. It is designed to simplify registration and eliminate the manual registration process so that it does not take too long for people to signup

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!