feedback on my shop please

5 0 0
Dear Shopify community members, I am new entrepreneur in dropshipping online store since November 2019. Unfortunately I am still struggling to make my first sales even after making changes to my themes, ads strategies . I have many visits and some add to cart, but no conversions.
could you please review my site and any valuable feedback is appreciated on how I can improve?
my site: Https://watches.luccaas.com
Thank you
Luccaas
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Luccaas ,

I just had a look into your website and its amazing. Below are some of my thoughts on your store.

Grow Online Sales with Mobile Optimization: You need to work on your site's speed as I am seeing it is very low. Your google page speed score is only 22. It should be above 70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

image_2020_01_24T08_26_24_765Z.png

Special Offers & discount banners: ‘Special offers, & discount banners’ can be added on the home page as it’s lost on the website.

Web-Fonts: Ensure text is user-visible while web fonts are loading. Choose a font that is easier to read even from further away.

2020-01-24_14-04.jpg

CTA to increase sales: You need a strong call to action to convince people to act. Try using good CTA to increase conversion and sales.

Ads: What type of ads are your running and on which platform? If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

I hope my feedback will help you to improve your sales!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> Check this image https://snipboard.io/IXkoFb.jpg.

-> Add Item reviews, As reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.

-> Add testimonials.

-> Regularly promote your products through social media pages.

-> You can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.

Thanks,

Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes