feedback on my shopify store (review)

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey there, my store name is theredfem.com so, please I want to ensure that my store is perfect before I start advertising through facebook and Instagram hence I can correct the mistakes and drive traffic and increase the conversion, please give me a feedback on where am lacking and where I have to edit to make it look perfect    

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Honestly, I need to appreciate you for showing up with such a captivating store. You have amazing products and everything is aesthetically appealing. You need to add more products before you start advertising. The footer menu is bit messy, The purpose of a website footer is to help visitors by adding information and navigation options at the bottom of web pages. It must have quick links to social media, contact us & about us page, privacy policies, return policies, login, site map, navigation menu, etc.

Add links to your social media platforms.

For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement and retention. You can entice your customers by giving loyalty and reward points on activities like on daily visits, when they sign up, allowing for push notifications, leaving a review, on making a purchase and many more.
This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
You can add rich snippets, they are very essential for a store. Generally, rich snippets have a much higher click-through rate. If the click-through rate of your snippet increases, the amount of traffic generated will then be higher. What you can do to convert your customers is you can add web push notifications which will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers. Even more astounding, this can increase customer retention by 7x times. It helps in retargeting your customers even when they are not on your store and also convert the inactive customers to active customers. This will clearly impact your retention. Every visitor can be your customer. So make sure you are not losing any of them.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes