Hello @NiurkaCastaneda ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
There are fewer products in your store please try to add more products that will help your customers to find more options and select the best one for them. If you are a dropshipper then there are many apps that help you to dropship products.
I think aliexpress would be the perfect website to dropship products into your store and sell them as it has products for a lower price compared to all other sites.
To dropship products from aliexpress I would suggest you use the droppersstop app.
Droppersstop is one of the best-emerging apps in Shopify
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hey Amor Umbrella,
"Receiving site traffic, but, no sales is a very common scenario". The major reason being "improper site layout". Keep the below-listed points in mind to improve the same:
All the best!
Hi @NiurkaCastaneda welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. The pop up on feedback can be used as a Q&A while the customer exists after purchase. Adding exiting offers like spin and win etc will help in the engagement of the audience.
3. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Add 3-4 images for every product with a different angle.
4. Bigger images in your catalog view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products.
5. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!