This is an accepted solution.
Your products are nice but seems too simple in terms of store design. When I landed on your home page, I expected to see more than just 4 blocks of categories.
=> Tell something about your store, what makes your products special and put it in a banner.
Then show the 4 categories like you're doing now.
You can also show your featured product with some information like the price and its description => I will help store visitors know the price range and have the 1st impression of your product quality and they might want to explore more.
- Also use GA to check the source of the store visitors. If they are from ads, check your target audience and the landing page and make sure they are relevant.
- On a product listing page: I recommend you revise the image and make them in the same style, for example: products on the white background and make it consistent. It will be very clear, so your customers can focus on the product and find what they are looking for. Current images are a bit cluttered.
- On product page: Use trust badges, social proof to increase credibility as your store currently made me think that it's rather new.
- On your cart page: There're quite many buttons here, and your check out button is less prominent than the others, which can confuse the customers. I think we can skip the ShopPay, GPay, PayPal buttons for Check out page, they will be there anyway.
I hope those ideas can be useful. If they are, I hope you can give me a 'like'.
Thank you so much and I wish you best of luck!
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hello @aglgirl , Hope you are doing well.
I understand how it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others, and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?
Another Thing you could consider: Not all traffic is good traffic.
Traffic will only have any chance of converting to sales if they are being generated by the right consumer. If your product is for females under the age of 30, but your ads are being viewed by males over 50, that is a lot of traffic, but it will never convert to sales. So, before you spend on targeting, a good idea is to have a simple Google Trends search, that will tell you who is looking for the products you search, what is their age, gender and location. Then you can put forward some really targeted ads that are bound to generate clicks.
Here are some other suggestions for you that you can consider:
It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types. You should also add a Call-To-Action (CTA) or a Shop Now button to the banner, so that users can be redirected to the relevant product page, without much delay. Put multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.
The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.
You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.
Because this is an online store and people cannot touch and feel your products before buying them, they rely heavily on product images, which is why the images have to look top-notch.
The main problem most Shopify store owners have is that they upload raw images of their products. On the website, this makes the product color dull and unappealing. Rule of thumb - never post unprocessed images on your website. In case you are looking to make your images sharp and professional, contact CutOutWiz for any image-related solutions.
People always don’t know everything about a product beforehand. When they see a product or show interest in a product, they want to know more about the different aspects and specifications of the product. If product descriptions fail to provide people with enough information about the product and fail to create an appeal for the product, the visitors won’t buy the product. So, provide elaborate and appealing product descriptions to every product to increase your sales.
Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.
People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you.
Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you!
This is an accepted solution.
I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion, I reviewed your store and below are some add-ons and changes that you need to do:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram shop & feed
Product recommendations are like trending, new arrivals, recently viewed products.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers.
- Add a Wishlist in your store.
- Product page looks good. I would suggest you to change the blue theme to the white theme.
- Add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase. It will help you to increase customer engagement in your store.
- Retarget customers with the help of web push notifications. It will help you to reach your customers directly.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!