feedback on my store - dog accessories

Highlighted
3 0 0

https://heytwoelephants.com

hi guys,

if you have spare time, would you please give me feedback of my website?

I've been using this layout since early this year (when I first launched).

please let me know what you guys think.

thanks!

Raymond

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Raymond 

I just emailed you full website review. 

Keep up the good work 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

hi clayton,

thank you so much! I really really appreacite it!

have a great night!

Raymond

0 Likes
Highlighted

@TwoElephants wrote:

hi clayton,

thank you so much! I really really appreacite it!

have a great night!

Raymond

No dramas. Happy to help. 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Raymond, here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as the header image is way to large. It takes up a lot of valuable real estate

2. I would work on some copy areas such as: we handcraft dogs’ accessories just because they deserve it .....the word because makes it sound like you don't have a purpose or reason you are doing this or what why you want to do this for dogs. Also "they" should be dogs instead. Tweaking this could really help hone your positioning statement and have customers identify with your brand.

3. Consider adding a Featured Dog section on the homepage (i.e. Dog Of The Month). Tell people why you picked it and what makes it great..talk about what you make for the dog and help show off more of your latest work

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

4. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site. Who does not love dog videos?

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

hi, thank you very very much for the feedback! will definitely learn and improve from it!
I really appreciate it!

regards,

Raymond

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

DeKalb Dog Spa is a local, family-owned business focused on promoting the health and well-being of pets. We provide dog owners, dog lovers with grooming, boarding services and tips on pets healthy living

Dog grooming and boarding in Stone Mountain

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Two Elephants,

The logo needs a lot of modification. Combine both the words "two" and "elephants" to give something significant and meaningful and use different font styles and color combinations and add a little graphics as well for a perfect logo. Some other essential points to be noted are as follows:

1. A home button should be added at the beginning of the main menu for ease of navigation to the homepage.
  2. The logo should be shifted to the extreme left while the main menu in the middle for a systematic header look.
  3. The search landing page is disabled.
  4. The correct order of arrangement of sidelinks in the extreme right of the header is as follows: "Login, Search bar, Cart, and Currency Converter".
  5. A unique header template should be created to highlight discounts and free shipping offers if any.
  6. More social links need to be added apart from Facebook and Instagram for better customer association.
  7. Footer is quite haphazard. The correct order of arrangement of footer elements should be as follows: Explore, Policies and Newsletter while, the social links should be placed below them.
  8. Proper discounts should be offered for better customer engagement.
  9. "Sale" section should be created for discounted products.
  10. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  11.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store optimization helps you achieve new heights.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

@TwoElephants ,

Your store looks great. Here are some suggestions:-

- Add a chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back losing the customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store.  It helps in increasing sales.

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes