http://www.theyogaboarder.com/

Thnak you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
298 0 158

Hi Prateek!

First impressions, everything is nice and clea. The slideshow slides don't quite line up with the bottom of the slideshow, which looks a little off.

The About Us page mentions using the Support tab to get in touch. I'm confident you're referring to the bottom right chat widget, but that wasn't immediately apparent so customer might look for a link instead. Your Social Media navigation link also doesn't link to a page.

Otherwise, pretty good! Good descriptions, good photos, and a lot of content and reviews. :)

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
14 0 0

Hey Alex,

Thank you for the feedback.Will def make the changes you suggested.You just saved me $200 :) I was about to get my website redesigned :)

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
63 0 2

Hey Prateek!

Some really small things: you may want to consider changing the pink accent-lines to red or blue. Red and pink don't look the sharpest together. Additionally, you may want to consider moving some of the main menu tabs to the sidebar or footer. This theme doesn't easily let the first and second rows of links line up straight, so removing the second line might polish the look up a bit more. 

Overall though, a good site!

0 Likes